Sign in to follow this  
BitBuster

Gripe about your exes

...ok, let's see how this goes. It seems that most of us either lack exes or aren't willing to discuss such matters, but who knows. We shall see.

I'm starting to realize that this would have worked better as a poll: "Do you have exes"? A shocking number of us would vote "No."

Yeah, there's more very young Chipsters than I thought.

No worries; this thread will almost certainly veer off-topic anyway. :)

Do not ask about my ex.

Uh oh, he asked about my ex.

I'm going to go away now before I type a long rant.

No, no, no! Come back! Rant about your ex! The longer the rant, the better!

No worries; this thread will almost certainly veer off-topic anyway. :)

So how about The Phantom Menace?

I'd rather talk about exes than Jar Jar. :P

True. True.

I remember one girl at my University had 9 exes at the age of 18. That's quite alot. She was really proud of having that many.

If she's proud of that statistic, it's no wonder she's had that many.

If she's proud of that statistic, it's no wonder she's had that many.

She seemed like a normal girl. Just never a time there wasn't a guy with her. She couldn't stay single for more than a week.

She seemed like a normal girl. Just never a time there wasn't a guy with her. She couldn't stay single for more than a week.

Some girls are just like that :P

I don't think I will. I've already said it, but if my 6th ex has broken my life, it means I have to reconstruct it somehow. You can learn from anything. On the other hand, it could only mean she was a ruthless... (let's not finish that sentence)

I'd rather talk about exes than Jar Jar. :P

You may enjoy this:

I don't think I will. I've already said it, but if my 6th ex has broken my life, it means I have to reconstruct it somehow. You can learn from anything. On the other hand, it could only mean she was a ruthless... (let's not finish that sentence)

I know what you mean. Sometimes I don't blame people who are afraid to get attached 'cause they think that something like that's gonna happen...

I remember reading a draft of an Episode II script in which Jar Jar greeted Anakin and Obi-Wan, and after he said "Meesa so smiling to seeing yousa!" (which was in the movie), he went "Yiyiyiyiyiyiyi!" a few times. So glad that got cut out. :P

I think that would have been funny in an absolutely terrible way. As bad as Jar Jar is, he at least keeps your interest (even if it's only because you want to Force-choke him). AOTC and Return Of The Jedi are just boring.

Oh, I wouldn't say ROTJ is boring at all. As much as I despised the excruciatingly long Jabba's Palace segment, the rest of the movie was still really enjoyable to watch.

The Ewoks scenes are almost worse than the Jabba scenes, not because they're cuddly, but because they're just ridiculous (with their chants and C-3PO's storytelling and all that nonsense).

The Emperor is so over-the-top it's amazing. It crosses the line from camp to a point where I just don't care. And then you have Vader saying crap like "Now his failure is complete," in the least intimidating voice you can imagine (like the Emperor, he speaks so slowly in ROTJ! Compare that with the way he rattles off commands in the opening scene of ANH!).

I'd have to agree to disagree about it being "ridiculous," but that's just me. :)

I've got to admit, though - I love how in "Chad Vader," they poke fun at that line with "Nooow the waxing on the floooor is com-pleeeete."

Haha! I've never heard of that before, but that sounds priceless.

Don't get me started on Yoda's death scene, or the twins thing, or the complete castration of Han Solo's character, or Obi-Wan's stubbornness (if he was telling Anakin all of that "from a certain POV" crap, I can see why Anakin would blame him for everything).