Sign in to follow this  
BitBuster

Gripe about your exes

I know what you mean. Sometimes I don't blame people who are afraid to get attached 'cause they think that something like that's gonna happen...

It's not that. I was just no good with women back in my teenage years.

There's this one girl online who's madly in love with me right now though. :)

^This (Happened to me only once out of 7, sadly. One has to get his guts out and show he has balls.

^^This too. Usually what leads to ^This, but most of the time, they'll wait for you to wake up anyway.

Not to rub anything in but my girlfriend made it so much easier by falling in love with me first and making it totally obvious first :P

Now I feel I will get hatred from everyone because of this.

Dude, that's cool except when it happens with a girl you find completely unattractive. And dude, it happens.

Also, when the girl is psycho and doesn't really love you but marries you anyway and then has a kid with you and then decides she doesn't really like her life anymore and cheats on you with a 19-year-old and then makes your life a living hell and it takes you like 10 years to recover and you still can't talk to her without getting that yucky feeling even though you are so totally way happier now than you ever were with her and you hardly know your kid and stuff well that sucks too.

I don't have issues....

• Upvote 1