12 members have voted

1. 1. ...

• Today
    • Yesterday
    • Day before yesterday
    • Eh, some time this week
    • A month or so ago...maybe?
    • I don't shave

I'm incapable of growing a decent-looking beard. I just end up with an unkempt mess on my face that's not even worthy of the term "hair."

I prefer a clean look and shave every day just because my hair grows so fast. Sadly, it happens almost always in the car on the way to work...yeah, I'm a procrastinator. :P

With my aboriginal gene pool background, I can't grow a decent set of face fungus. Nevertheless, I do shave daily. My blades last about 4 months (one of those fancy 4 bladed things), which is better than the 2 weeks I got out of regular blades.

ian

I prefer a clean look and shave every day just because my hair grows so fast. Sadly, it happens almost always in the car on the way to work...yeah, I'm a procrastinator. :P

Wait, wait, wait. I initially read this and thought, "Oh, his hair grows while he's driving to work...hmm, I guess that's true." Then I realized...

Do you really shave in your car? :blink:

Yes. :P

Hilariously enough, I was once with a group of students in Washington, D.C. and totally slept in the morning we were set to leave - so I grabbed my belongings in a flash and ran off without freshening up at all. Then, when I got to the airport, I popped the electric shaver right out of my pocket and starting shaving in front of everyone. :) It was pretty epic.

I shave about twice a week, I am not one for beards or such. But they look cool on people like Rock and Josh who are natural for it. Tom also has one in my mental image although I'm pretty sure I don't remember seeing it in his videos.