geodave

The infamous super-collab level

Guys the level isn't even done yet. Lets finish filling in the map and then we can talk about fixing problems and busts. The chip count isn't final, we may need to change door and key colors around to prevent busts at that point or maybe even make larger changes.

I know I had to make several very minor changes to have my section of the level work right and I fixed an unintentional screw as well. These minor changes may have been enough to address this problem.

So which file and I am supposed to download? I already contributed to this super collab level for those who don't know or remember.

lol well ok - I'm just checking for any serious issues I may have added unintentionally. The area I added is larger than I am comfortable having added, but it's got two parts and they're pretty basic so I don't think it should be an issue.

So Mathgrant already uploaded his despite my saying I was taking a turn? Nice...

Well, here's an image of my copy of the level so we can decide what to do. Ke7Eb.png

Edited by Lessinath

But now the teleporter at (10, 6) is no longer a death trap if you enter it from the left! :P

I believe I've found an adequate solution to this concern by moving the block at 13,17 to 11,19 and putting a dirt tile at 12,19.

Wow, this is still going after like a whole year! Maybe I should join and add some stuff to the level for once, just for the flying heck of it, seeing as it is more successful than I ever imagined something like this would be.

Wow, this is still going after like a whole year! Maybe I should join and add some stuff to the level for once, just for the flying heck of it, seeing as it is more successful than I ever imagined something like this would be.

It did go dormant for about half a year....

So I hope it's not too late to say that I want to work on this too...

It's not too late. Not until the whole board is full. And we still need more people to help.

Edited by Michael

I thought BigOto2 and Hornlitz wanted to contribute?

So I hope it's not too late to say that I want to work on this too...

Oh, and tensorpudding, if and when he ever comes up with something.

Edited by random 8

The deadline for submissions was June 30, 2012 - so I'm afraid not. Also, all 33 packs have already been assembled.

The deadline for submissions was June 30, 2012 - so I'm afraid not. Also, all 33 packs have already been assembled.

Wow, it's been that long already?

When I was not taking my break from Cams Challenge (which is right now) I made a level that combined bits of CC1 levels and mashed them into 1 level. Is that a possible standalone submission levelset? I think that'd be a nice collab, where people take bits of CC1, maybe if we could, CCLP2, CCLP3, and if it's out by that time, CCLP1 or even CCLP4, and make levels for a little levelset? We'd probably just have to come up with a name and mash up them levels, and bamf.

Not an invitation for "can I do X thing for this thing?" more then just a minor sub-discussion thing and an invitation for "Could we maybe...?"