BitBuster

The greatness of Twilight

Now what about Harry Potter huh? That was an overrated franchise, till Twilight took over.

I almost puked in the 4th movie part 1 by the way. The girlfriend forced me to see it <_<

Never saw any Twilight (thank God), or any but the first Harry Potter. I will concede that PARTS of LOTR are a bit tedious. I loved it all, but I can see where someone would get bored. I'm sure it was difficult to get almost all the stuff from the books into three movies. I think if you have read the books you were hoping to see certain things, and you probably did. (I'm thinking specifically of the giant spider scene, which I thought they had missed, until BOOM there it was.

I also never saw Howard the Duck, although my brother loved it. I do recommend Buckaroo Bonzai if you're into campy movies.

When I was a little kid, I liked the first three Harry Potter books. I now find them insufferable. I only saw the first film, but I wasn't all that impressed.

Personally the 4th HP film is the best. The very last one kinda disappointed me TBH

Ditto to both, I think HP is a pretty awesome series in general though. I love its blend of light and dark themes (although the dark themes don't really develop until later in the series, so those who abandon ship early get a skewed image of things).

Ditto to both, I think HP is a pretty awesome series in general though. I love its blend of light and dark themes (although the dark themes don't really develop until later in the series, so those who abandon ship early get a skewed image of things).

I have the entire franchise of HP (Books and movies). I haven't watched them for a few months though. Been too busy with other stuff.