Sign in to follow this  
James

Chip's Challenge Bit Busters Club

...or CCBBC for short, is a must-join for any CC fans with a facebook account!

https://www.facebook...75825302437909/

Founded in 2010 by Andrew Bennett, the group contains most members of the community as well as Chuck Sommerville. The main attraction is the group chat, which is pretty much always active. If you have a fb account, you should join us!

I'm pretty sure most members here are in the group, but the chat still deserves its own topic. :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for posting this, James! I'll always remember that first night we started chatting, right before CCLP3's release. :D

• Upvote 2

It's a fantastic community on there.

That it is. Everyone who doesn't have a facebook account (or does, but isn't in the group) is missing out. ^_^

Just a note to mention, joining this group doesn't mean having to spend hours a day on facebook. I think most of us just keep the chat room (which is essentially just a simpler, but way more active version of CC Zone's chat room) open in the background.

I don't know...coming home from work and saying 217 new messages in that chat box seems to say otherwise. ;)

If I'm on the chat for hours, it probably means I'm working on my levelset. ;) usually I'm on when I'm playing a certain levelset or constructing mine :P

If I'm on the chat for hours, it probably means I'm working on my levelset. ;) usually I'm on when I'm playing a certain levelset or constructing mine :P

Is there anyway you can set a status on Bit Busters chat?

I was thinking of adding categories for the CC Zone Chat room, but it might not be needed.

The best thing you can do for announcements in the Facebook group is to post something on the page's wall.