AdrenalinDragon

The CC Zone custom levelset award suggestion thread

So, people have been wondering if there could be CC Zone awards for completing specific custom level sets. I am not 100% sure on this so far, but I'll leave this thread open for ideas. I think it would be great for it to be levelsets of 149 levels and all of them to be solvable, but it may not be a requirement yet, so I'll keep this open for opinions. :)

There should be an award for completing the JoshL trilogy, as well as JCCLP. Overall total of levels is around 500+ :) this doesn't include the original JoshL from 2009 though..

If you'd like to post your own CC Zone levelset award images, you are allowed to do so like ChipHome5 did too.

• Award images must be 36x36 pixels big
  • PNG format
  • 1x1 black pixel border at all edges

Also, a description and name for the award would be great too.

Something like this:

Shenanigans

shenanigans-1.png

Complete all 149 levels of TomP1fixed.dat.

Thanks! :D

Okay, I'm recommending an award for finishing geodave3 levels 40 (Firing Line), 70 (Open Season), 93 (Hot Doggin'), and 112 (Tommy the Evil).

Award Name: Conquering Evil

Award Picture:

tommytheevil

Can be completed in Lynx or MS.

I suggest an award for beating "Japanese Game Show." :)

Make it J.B. (Y)

As for me, I'll get started on my award and it's requirements :)

Make it J.B. (Y)

As for me, I'll get started on my award and it's requirements :)

I look forward to seeing what it involves :)

http://www.imageshac...cczoneaward.png

Award Title: Flareon Lover

How to Receive:

Method 1. Have proof you have beaten the JoshL trilogy (JoshL1, JoshL2, JoshL3) as well as JCCLP, in either MS or Lynx.

Method 2. Have completed an LP of at least 1 JoshL set or JCCLP. Again in either MS or Lynx. (I would be very impressed with Lynx though)

You do not have to do both to get this award.

:flareon:(Y)

I'm not so sure about awards for completing custom sets, as then there would be so many for all the sets out there and it would become overwhelming/overkill. I think we should stick with individual challenge levels (or a small series of levels), or solving a certain level a certain way.

Unfortunately I don't think I have any levels that are challenge-y enough to make an award out of, although I could make one when I start making levels again.

I'm not so sure about awards for completing custom sets, as then there would be so many for all the sets out there and it would become overwhelming/overkill. I think we should stick with individual challenge levels (or a small series of levels), or solving a certain level a certain way.

I realise this. It was just a suggestion anyway. It would get complicated if custom levels actually ended up in a Chip's Challenge Level Pack, as that means the custom awards would have to be taken away.

Ok guys, I thought about this for a long time, and I will allow Custom Level Sets for CC Zone awards. I've uploaded the first one being Flareon350's JCCLP which I felt was good enough to be considered an award for finishing. The catch is they are not worth as many points as the official ones, and the set needs to be fairly lengthy, like 100 or more levels.

So far, I've added:

• BigOto Returns
  • JCCLP
  • ZK1

Completing specific sets? Unless they're mythic, I don't see the purpose.

I feel kind of bad leaving smaller but decent sets out, but I think it should take effort getting the awards.