Sign in to follow this  
BitBuster

What's the weather like where you are?

People, in general, suck. If there's only one life lesson that I've accumulated in my 23 years on Earth, that is it.

And the state itself can't be any worse than Indiana. At least CA is reliably blue. ;)

People, in general, suck.

(Y)

And the state itself can't be any worse than Indiana. At least CA is reliably blue. ;)

When I say the state itself, I mean the laws here. They are just so ridiculous! Well, at least we can pump our own gas in our cars here, as I heard that's illegal to do in Oregon :P feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though.

We have blue laws! You can't buy booze between midnight on Sunday and 7:00 AM on Monday!

Not to mention that we'll probably be one of the last non-deep-South states to legalize gay marriage.

Well, I can't really describe the weather here. One minute it's sunny, then the next it's raining, and then it's sunny again.

Or it's really sunny and then all of the sudden it's snowing like crazy.

Ouch! Rain that catches you unaware is truly nasty.

It's supposed to stay in the 40's here for a few more days. I am seriously bummed. It's the end of April and I'm wearing layers of coats; the heck???

Hey the weather is gonna be crazy here this weekend. It was in the high 90s last weekend, now it will be in the mid 60's WITH a chance of heavy rain by Thursday.

WTF MAN (Y)

As are mine. I'm still suffering the residual side effects of the time last fall that I cut my eye on a piece of cardboard...

Not a pleasant experience.

Bitterly cold this morning; I was ill-dressed in a light raincoat that I'm presently wearing in the computer lab, so cold is it indoors. You can imagine the outside weather.

[/self pity]