Sign in to follow this  
BitBuster

What's the weather like where you are?

It's been fabulous here this week. Unfortunately, we only get about a week of this per year. In no time it will be unbearably hot. Weather sux.

Utterly shocking.

It's a bit warmer today, but I still might have been able to get away with wearing a coat. On the plus side, it got so hot last afternoon that I was able to drive around on the highway with the windows down and not feel cold in the slightest. Life is was good.

It's a beautiful day outside, but I've spent the entirety of it inside on ChessTempo.com, with occasional breaks to forums such as this one. I'm thinking about going outside, but then I keep saying, "One more problem, one more..."

Oh, yeah, and air conditioning...can't stand it. I used to sleep out on my porch. Best thing ever. If AC had never been invented, the quality of my life would be this much higher.

I have allergies too, but the way the AC dries me up is even worse. Oh, and my porch wasn't screened in. Didn't matter to me. I never had a problem (knock on wood).

Big storm is a-comin'. Lessinath, I blame you!

Hey, my thunderstorm machine was off for the day! There were only a few storms. lol