Sign in to follow this  
AdrenalinDragon

Pokemon

So does anyone still play Pokemon games? I think they're still pretty addicting, even the new one Pokemon White and Black. Of course, nothing can beat the original 150, and it's always a great game to play on the go, although I've never got a Pokemon to level 100 yet. My favourite Pokemon is Charizard. What about you guys?

Pokemon is freaking epic. I never get enough of the game! My favorite game is Pokemon Platinum Version which is the 3rd version of the 4th generaton. I've gotten many pokemon to Level 100 and my favorite pokemon is obviously Flareon! :flareon:

I think Tom knew I would be the first to reply to this lol :)

Well... I've only ever played Ruby, which I never even beat, a tiny bit of Diamond at my cousin's, and maybe 5 min of Soul Silver. I never really got into these games as a kid, and I'm not the biggest fan of them.

I used to play Red, Blue and Yellow (yes all three) but my favorite remains Gold. I bought HeartGold for that very reason, and I'd like to explore more to the 3rd, 4th and 5th gen games (not counting HG for it's still 2nd gen to me <3 )

My favorite pokemon is Quagsire.

So you had to breed, farm stats and other such techniques that take an endless amount of time? You sir have such patience.

Also, Tom, you'll explain me someday why your favorite is Charizard but your avatar is Dragonite :P(Y)

Also, Tom, you'll explain me someday why your favorite is Charizard but your avatar is Dragonite :P(Y)

Oh, it will become Charizard soon, but Dragonite is my second favourite. :P

I remember the Missingno glitch. That was epic.

I used to be in competitive battling but I wasn't that good at it. I didn't breed or any crap like that though. But I'm definitely sticking with this avatar for a LONG time. Until I make something more epic than Flareon with CCEdit 2.0 (Y)

Here's my current HeartGold lineup:

Houndoom

Tyranitar

Weezing

Metagross

Latios

Quagsire

Thoughts?

*sees no Flareon* WHAT?!?!?!

But seriously, that's a pretty epic team you got there Rock :P Weezing totally surprised me but he's pretty useful!

I'm thinking of changing it for Nidoqueen though, for I need more Fighting material on my team and Nidoqueen might just perfectly suit that. Could get Machamp too...

I haven't used Nidoqueen much. I remember using one in LeafGreen once, but that was it. Haven't tried her in the competitive field. I've seen NidoKING being used before.

On another note, I've been thinking of restarting Sapphire for old time sake. Which starter should I use? (in case anyone forgot, it's Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip)

LOL figures everyone would chose that :P Mudkip it is!

Yeah. Mudkip. Treecko is quite hard to use, and Torchic... I dunno. But Mudkip is easiest.