Sign in to follow this  
AdrenalinDragon

Pokemon

Geez, indeed. My favourite pokemon ever is still Quagsire, no change whatsoever from playing White. Also, I heard White 2 isn't as rich on the storyline.

My current team on White is:

Archeops

Lapras

Chandelure

Sigilyph

Krookodile

[open slot, randomly leveling some pokemanz]

Flareon still remains as my favorite Pokemon. White 2 isn't as great as I made it sound before, however, I really love the world tournament in the game.

I've had a 3DS for about a year now so I'm good there. I think Nintendo expected at least half their fans to have one by now, but it's pretty understandable with the way money is in the world now....

Nintendo, make a full fledged MMORPG off Pokemon for the PC or Wii U! That's what I want! Enough with the milking off the same game!

What's next? Pokemon X and Y? :P

There's been a rumor going around that there's gonna be over 315 new pokemon, bringing the total to an equal 1,000. I think they are crazy to do that.

There's been a rumor going around that there's gonna be over 315 new pokemon, bringing the total to an equal 1,000. I think they are crazy to do that.

Mind = blown