Flareon350

CC Level Title Conversations

Inspired by a random conversation on the CCBBC with Tyler Sontag, the game is pretty simple but also hilarious. May be even mind-blogging? ;)

Have an ON-TOPIC conversation with anyone who posts here, but mention a level title of ANY level set (this includes custom sets)

If it's from a custom set, put in parentheses what set it's from and what level it is. So it's LEGIT

I'll start:

So who here is having a NICE DAY? (CC1 Level 17) :)

We're fated to grow up and grow old. It's our LOT IN LIFE.  Things are crazy in the real world...MANIC DEPRESSION is a frustrating mess.

When? My days are never A WALK IN THE PARK. TRUST ME. Life can be as annoying as HELL(TCCLPRejects level 46) sometimes.

Well, I guess it's just a LESSON 1 has to learn.

I see what you did there...

Well, I'm going to approach my FINAL DESTINATION as soon as I complete MR. MCALLAHAN PRESENTS.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I WISH II(TCCLPRejects level 16) beat hard levels like that, but some of them just contain too much REPETATIVE BEHAVIOR(TCCLPRejects Level 19).

Well, I suppose IN ORDER(BHLS1 Level 22) to beat all these hard levels, I can't be BUGGED(BHLS1 Level 32) by A TEDIOUS TASK(BHLS1 Level 52), even if my expression when I see them is like O_O(BHLS1 Level 80).

I'll ask my friend Tommy the Evil (geodave3 level 112) and see if has any insight on Who Needs a Flipper? (CCLP2 level 10).

Madhav, are you having any Problems? Well, I've got a Lesson 4 you, just live and Learn.

• Upvote 1

"Help! Stop the Teeth! before it gets to Tokyo!" I yelled (but my lips said "Keep Trying" in Japanese). I knew things went sideways when a Lesson 8 Yet Another Puzzle.

Ummm... How exactly is any of this "on-topic"? Huh --- ?? Enough is enough.

(Recognize this? Those were from MikeLrejects... I'll leave you to find the numbers, Ben).

[And there were a few more inside the brackets, ha ha!]

How exactly is any of this "on-topic"?

A perennial question around these parts, it seems...it's a real TOSSED SALAD of posts here. It can be a real MIND BLOCK if you're not open about it.

Why on earth would you want flippers?

Well, I suppose even MICE ARE GOOD FOR SOMETHING, so...EDIT: Oops, I didn't see that second page there. Whatever. you get the point.

Why on earth would you want flippers?

Well, I suppose even MICE ARE GOOD FOR SOMETHING, so...EDIT: Oops, I didn't see that second page there. Whatever. you get the point.

You have to remember to TURN TURN TURN the page.

Also, For MadHav's Post, levels ENOUGH IS ENOUGH(MikeLRejects level 267), RECOGNIZE THIS?(MLRejects 292), UMMM....(MLRejects 312), and BEN(MLRejects 325). I may be GOING BLOCKO(MLRejects Level 1) though, so I may have missed some...

Also, For MadHav's Post, levels ENOUGH IS ENOUGH(MikeLRejects level 267), RECOGNIZE THIS?(MLRejects 292), UMMM....(MLRejects 312), and BEN(MLRejects 325). I may be GOING BLOCKO(MLRejects Level 1) though, so I may have missed some...

So you looked up MikeLRejects to see how many titles you could find, and then there were... four?

Oh no! You missed "HUH --- ??" (141), NUMBERS (286) and HA HA! (198).

- Madhav.

• Upvote 1

OH HO! I knew I had missed something. Finding a couple of those titles were HARD AS ROCK though, I even thought for one, "Is this IMPOSSIBLE?". But no. I just needed to KEEP TRYING.

I am SLIPPING WITH THE EMENY (TS0 level 23) in XENOCIDE (TS0 level 27)

Despite the fun you guys are having, I'm very tempted to close this thread. I can't really elaborate, but you'll have to trust me when I say that these pages are all full of you guys breaking the rules.

Anyone who hasn't solved YOU CAN'T TEACH AN OLD FROG NEW TRICKS should GET A CLUE

Despite the fun you guys are having, I'm very tempted to close this thread. I can't really elaborate, but you'll have to trust me when I say that these pages are all full of you guys breaking the rules.

You really should point out the level names you are using....

You really should point out the level names you are using....

trust me - CC1 #135

all full - CC1 #128

breaking the rules - CCLP2 #45

point - geodave1 #10

the - AnneO1 #14

- Madhav.

• Upvote 2

trust me - CC1 #135

all full - CC1 #128

point - geodave1 #10

the - AnneO1 #14

- Madhav.

WOW! A geodave1 reference! I'm honored! :plankton:

Point is a terrible level, BTW.

I feel like such a BLOCKHEAD, not knowing some of these level references. Methinks I should download a bunch of custom sets and have myself some PLAYTIME this weekend.

Well I'm sure you would have fun with many custom sets. I will warn you that looking for good sets is like a Jungle (CCLP2 #63) out there (Y)

Oh, I know! I've found some wonderful custom sets; the sad thing is that I lose track of them quite quickly! I need to keep a log of the levels I really liked (but that'd be a pretty long list). Someone needs to compile a SAMPLER of custom levels.

trust me - CC1 #135

all full - CC1 #128

point - geodave1 #10

the - AnneO1 #14

- Madhav.

fun - CCTLFC1 #25

Yeah, I've got to GET BACK (BHLS2 Level 2) to playing this. I'm really beginning to miss it.

But sadly I don't think I can do that. I've had THE LAST LAUGH for a while. If only I could find some way to REBOUND... (BHLS2 Level 1)

Hey, look at this, I found a flipper. Who needs a flipper? No one? fine.

Also:

Yeah, I've got to GET BACK (BHLS2 Level 2) to playing this. I'm really beginning to miss it.

But sadly I don't think I can do that. I've had THE LAST LAUGH for a while. If only I could find some way to REBOUND... (BHLS2 Level 1)

I love how AB made a random mistake in his LP of BHLS2. ;)

Also, I kind of used the idea of Rebound to make a new level similar to rebound, but it's longer than one block. it's REALLY fun. [Really - Level 140 of thisisn'talevelset.dat]

Also, I kind of used the idea of Rebound to make a new level similar to rebound, but it's longer than one block. it's REALLY fun. [Really - Level 140 of thisisn'talevelset.dat]

There's a level set called thisisn'talevelset? What the...? (MikeL2 #176)

(But really, where is that set? I don't know if I've ever heard of it...)

If we work together search everywhere, I'm sure we'll find it before THE END OF ALL TIME ;) (pi.dat #42)

I know the reference is obvious, but it would be TOTALLY UNFAIR for me to break the rules...

Or get CAVED IN (JCCLP level 66) to a GLIDER TEMPLE (JCCLP level 94)

Seems Producing a proper reply to this is a tad ridiculous... Maybe I ate too much Pizza and Potatoes... That must be why my Teeth are Victim of all this Pain. Repeating titles from the topic... Totally Inappropriate. If only...

Oh, and I have a Hockey Game tomorrow, I hope we'll win. Wish me Best of Luck.

On-topic, huh? Quite unsure about it. In fact, I don't even know what's the topic, that's the sad truth. Posts should at least be related to their predecessors... How Goes?

I agree. The things people have said here are TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE: A BIGOTO2 TRIBUTE(TCCLPRejects level sumthing) would be more appropriate than this off-topic talk. There isn't even a real theme anymore. It's like, WHAT A MESS(BHLS1 Level 148) this thread has turned into. We may just have to throw it in the INCINERATOR(BigOtoReturns Level 10). After all, it wasn't meant to be a CIRCUS(MikeLRejects level 55) in here.

So here's a new topic we should talk about:

How has your summer been? / What are your summer plans?

Edit: Ok, I know I've seen a level called Garbage Chute or Trash Chute somewhere... Maybe it was ArchieP1? I dunno. So instead, I've fixed it up with a different level.

I'm going to Neptune, and enter the Traffic Jam of Wolfies on Uranus (BigOto Returns lvl 99) (Y)

Btw Ben, I don't have a level called Garbage Chute in JoshL2, or any of my sets for that matter :P

Ok, nobody seems to have listened to me. The first post says to stay on-topic. None of this has even after I started a new topic of discussion. I mean, the rules are STRAIGHT FORWARD(BigOtoReturns level 19), so can you guys please follow them?

So, Let's TRY AGAIN(BHLS1 Level 136):

How was your summer? / What are your summer plans?

I'm gonna go to the infamous BLOBLAKE this summer, as long as it's still like THE LAKE IN WINTER and unlike THE LAKE AFTER WINTER. (EricS1 something) I don't really want to BEAT THE HEAT.

I really feel like bringing back this dead topic, because it's dead :(

I should learn how to get around in Venice, it'd be nice to go there someday.

I would love to as well, but sometimes TRAVEL BUGS me (BHLS1 level 25). But hey, if you do go, DON'T GET LOST (CCLP2 level 88) :P

Oh whatever. I wouldn't even care if it were the rocks at the BADLANDS(TS0 level something). Back to traveling. I'm also kind of scared of flight, because I fear that there might be BLOBS ON A PLANE(TOMP3 level 148).

Nah, you're just afraid you'd become another VICTIM of a plane crash. Must be NIGHTMAREish for you. It's all because of that one INCIDENT ON A BRIDGE, isn't it?

For those who didn't see James' birthday post on my wall last year on Facebook:

My friend, I just couldn't come up with a suitable birthday message for you, and it was driving me slightly mad. I thought to myself "keep trying, these mental blocks will soon fade", but I just couldn't stop making mistakes. I'm a problem solver, though, so I reached into my tool box of ideas and said "hey, all these other people flooding your well of wishes are playing the same game I am...Hmmm! why don't I just spy on their ideas? Then I'll have the last laugh!". Turns out that created even more problems, as your wall was all full of already-taken ideas! I noticed that your birthday was almost over; the time bomb was ticking, the countdown was on, my window was shrinking, and my dilemma had no end insight. AARGH! Trust me, this nightmare was totally unfair.

But then, KABLAM! There was a ray of light at the end of the tunnel! Thanks to my memory, I remembered that we share a rather complex hobby complete with a potpourri of references available for use. It was possible after all! I had to work fast, though. After a bit of a time lapse, I set to work constructing this maze of miscellaneous sentences. I soon found out that there was yet another puzzle I had to solve first: which references to throw in? There was a lot of danger to be had if done the wrong way. I thought and thought, and in the end I managed to include most of the ones I wanted (I think there were...four? references I wanted to include but didn't, because I just couldn't get them to go with the flow). After the avalanche of reference-writing had cleared, and my roller coaster of emotions had halted, I had a look at the aftermath of it all: I had a cool birthday message to send to you! I did unfortunately break the unwritten rules of birthday message writing: it's a bit of a jumble, but at least it's an artful jumble. I think this kind of message is a kind of magic when done properly.

In any case, I had just enough time to complete the message before your birthday ended. I hope you had a nice day today. Some good advice for you: don't blink and let the moment pass you by. Remember, one day this will all just be a fleeting memory.

• Upvote 1

For those who didn't see James' birthday post on my wall last year on Facebook:

My friend, I just couldn't come up with a suitable birthday message for you, and it was driving me slightly mad. I thought to myself "keep trying, these mental blocks will soon fade", but I just couldn't stop making mistakes. I'm a problem solver, though, so I reached into my tool box of ideas and said "hey, all these other people flooding your well of wishes are playing the same game I am...Hmmm! why don't I just spy on their ideas? Then I'll have the last laugh!". Turns out that created even more problems, as your wall was all full of already-taken ideas! I noticed that your birthday was almost over; the time bomb was ticking, the countdown was on, my window was shrinking, and my dilemma had no end insight. AARGH! Trust me, this nightmare was totally unfair.

But then, KABLAM! There was a ray of light at the end of the tunnel! Thanks to my memory, I remembered that we share a rather complex hobby complete with a potpourri of references available for use. It was possible after all! I had to work fast, though. After a bit of a time lapse, I set to work constructing this maze of miscellaneous sentences. I soon found out that there was yet another puzzle I had to solve first: which references to throw in? There was a lot of danger to be had if done the wrong way. I thought and thought, and in the end I managed to include most of the ones I wanted (I think there were...four? references I wanted to include but didn't, because I just couldn't get them to go with the flow). After the avalanche of reference-writing had cleared, and my roller coaster of emotions had halted, I had a look at the aftermath of it all: I had a cool birthday message to send to you! I did unfortunately break the unwritten rules of birthday message writing: it's a bit of a jumble, but at least it's an artful jumble. I think this kind of message is a kind of magic when done properly.

In any case, I had just enough time to complete the message before your birthday ended. I hope you had a nice day today. Some good advice for you: don't blink and let the moment pass you by. Remember, one day this will all just be a fleeting memory.

You forgot to capitalize MY FRIEND, SLIGHTLY MAD, KEEP TRYING, MENTAL BLOCKS, MISTAKES, PROBLEM SOLVER, TOOL BOX, WELL OF WISHES, SAME GAME, HMMM!, SPY, THE LAST LAUGH, PROBLEMS, ALL FULL, TIME BOMB, COUNTDOWN, SHRINKING, NO END IN SIGHT, TRUST ME, NIGHTMARE, TOTALLY UNFAIR, KABLAM, RAY OF LIGHT, THANKS TO, MEMORY, COMPLEX, POTPOURRI, POSSIBLE, WORK FAST, TIME LAPSE, MISCELLANEOUS, YET ANOTHER PUZZLE, LOT OF DANGER, WRONG WAY, GO WITH THE FLOW, AVALANCHE, ROLLER COASTER, AFTERMATH, JUMBLE (twice), JUST ENOUGH, NICE DAY, GOOD ADVICE, BLINK, and A FLEETING MEMORY, as well as some others I may not recognize...

(also you misused AND THEN THERE WERE... 4? and IT'S A KIND OF MAGIC)

Basically you pretty much SHATTERED your time IN THE LIMELIGHT

You forgot to capitalize MY FRIEND, SLIGHTLY MAD, KEEP TRYING, MENTAL BLOCKS, MISTAKES, PROBLEM SOLVER, TOOL BOX, WELL OF WISHES, SAME GAME, HMMM!, SPY, THE LAST LAUGH, PROBLEMS, ALL FULL, TIME BOMB, COUNTDOWN, SHRINKING, NO END IN SIGHT, TRUST ME, NIGHTMARE, TOTALLY UNFAIR, KABLAM, RAY OF LIGHT, THANKS TO, MEMORY, COMPLEX, POTPOURRI, POSSIBLE, WORK FAST, TIME LAPSE, MISCELLANEOUS, YET ANOTHER PUZZLE, LOT OF DANGER, WRONG WAY, GO WITH THE FLOW, AVALANCHE, ROLLER COASTER, AFTERMATH, JUMBLE (twice), JUST ENOUGH, NICE DAY, GOOD ADVICE, BLINK, and A FLEETING MEMORY, as well as some others I may not recognize...

(also you misused AND THEN THERE WERE... 4? and IT'S A KIND OF MAGIC)

Basically you pretty much SHATTERED your time IN THE LIMELIGHT

I don't he wanted to waste his time to capitalize all those titles but that was a brilliant post J.B.!

It made me Learn something ;)

I don't he wanted to waste his time to capitalize all those titles but that was a brilliant post J.B.!

It made me Learn something ;)

i know it was good, but you forgot to capitalize LEARN.

If you don't capitalize, it'll make the conversations turn into a SCAVENGER HUNT for level titles!

Well, I'm not in ELEMENTARY anymore, and so schoolwork is getting to be HARD AS ROCK. I don't always have the time for this anymore. I've had times where I needed to stay up 3 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT (100tiles.dat level 74) just to get some work done, and then I'm dead tired the next morning; there sometimes is just NO ESCAPE. (BHLS2 Level 19)

I noticed this thread got Swept Away with the other old topics--i had to Dig and Dig to bring it back*. So here i am posting Just a Bunch of Letters.

*not really, all i did was Start at the End