Sign in to follow this  
Lessinath

A revenge level

That's not even close to fair.

Isn't that the idea? Cheers.

A lot of my early levels had hidden traps and junk -- then I realized that LYNX RULES! (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

YES!!!!!

I prefer MS, but I'll admit lynx is good and quite fun.

That's not even close to fair. A lot of my early levels had hidden traps and junk -- then I realized that LYNX RULES! (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

Most of my levels are fully lynx compatible.

EDIT:

Ok, this is done... who wants to help me playtest it? :P

You can play it in TW - it's not insane. Do remember that it's MS only, due to the use of invalid tiles (like traps under floor).

Except for a few sections with guesswork, it's mostly skill based as opposed to bloblake. Also, have fun with parity timing! If you don't hate it now you will after this. :teeth:

Here: http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/105-chips-doom/

The part about it that isn't evil is that once you have beaten most parts of the level a few times it's not exceptionally hard, compared to things like the original Final Destination... just requires good execution, and perfect execution and timing in the teeth, chip and dirt part. Did you find the secret in the blob room?

Has anyone reached the second teeth section yet? :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Look at the good news, by the time you beat it you'll be really good at the first third of the level!

I beat it when I was testing it via ghosting each part :P

I consistantly die at the teeth/dirt/chip room due to screwing up the parity. Usually it's about half way through.

I've made it to that room. I collected all the chips on my first try. It's not difficult as long as you keep moving and check the parity whenever you're not sure if it is right. Thanks for making all the frogs an even number of spaces apart (Y).

Of course, I died because I didn't know that the block could kill me through a thin wall <_<.