geodave

PIctures of Attractive People

Okay I blame BitBuster for making me think of this.

Simply post pictures of attractive people.

I'll start with Jessica Alba:

Your turn.

I would post a picture of me on here, but most of the population of this site is male, so that would be awkward.

(/massive male ego)

Why do I get the feeling this is going to turn into a joke thread rather than a serious thread?

Jokes. No such thing as a serious thread on this message board.

mathgrant -- is that Magneto or Ultra Man?

BitBuster -- NIIIIICE :plankton:

James -- I hope not <<looking for another picture>>

^ I approve nonetheless :P

^ I'm also madly fond of Ninetales, Mightyena, and Manectric, but none of them are humanoid enough to remotely qualify as attractive "people". I did find this anthro Mightyena artwork on dA, though:

Anthro_Mightyena_by_xXWillow_chanXx.png

http://fav.me/d2x7pb0

A lot of the artwork I found was too buxom for my tastes. :P

^ I'm also madly fond of Ninetales, Mightyena, and Manectric, but none of them are humanoid enough to remotely qualify as attractive "people". I did find this anthro Mightyena artwork on dA, though:

Anthro_Mightyena_by_xXWillow_chanXx.png

http://fav.me/d2x7pb0

A lot of the artwork I found was too buxom for my tastes. :P

Well Ninetales is the obvious one :P I'm not fond of Mightyena or Manectric that much though. Also "too buxom" is not in my vocab at all as well (Y)

"too buxom" is not in my vocabulary....

7a416d1ec2510a77145b032f0a6be7fa56d23c40.gif7a416d1ec2510a77145b032f0a6be7fa56d23c40.gif7a416d1ec2510a77145b032f0a6be7fa56d23c40.gif

Ehhh, if the breasts are so huge that they scream "I GOT PLASTIC SURGERY BECAUSE I WANT TO IMPRESS MEN!", then they kinda turn me off for some reason. That, and the thought of her having back pain from her breasts constantly being heavy.

number_38_by_cane_mckeyton-d3axtnh.jpg

http://fav.me/d3axtnh

This is approximately the perfect chest size for me.

Ehhh, if the breasts are so huge that they scream "I GOT PLASTIC SURGERY BECAUSE I WANT TO IMPRESS MEN!", then they kinda turn me off for some reason. That, and the thought of her having back pain from her breasts constantly being heavy.

number_38_by_cane_mckeyton-d3axtnh.jpg

Nice (Y)

zeddie-little-1.jpg

I have no idea who this is :P

I have no idea who this is :P

WHAT?????????????????????????

The guy's name is Zeddie Little, more commonly known as the "ridiculously photogenic guy".

WHAT?????????????????????????

The guy's name is Zeddie Little, more commonly known as the "ridiculously photogenic guy".

Oh lol. I still never heard of him :P

573118_100003611717360_856981449_n.jpg

Since when did your cat become an attractive person Zane? (Y)

God, that's a really hot thought. (Y)

Being in pain because of that is a hot thought? I can only agree with the "constantly being heavy'' thing being hot but whatever :P

Well, I sort of tuned out the "being in pain" part. Think of it as an unfortunate (but necessary) consequence of the overall scheme of hotness. Or something like that.

You know, if a woman's back hurts because of the, um, load she's carrying around, that's gotta say something about that load...right?

Since when did your amazing cat become an attractive person Zane? (Y)

He is a part of the family, and he will jump in bed to purr and sleep throughout the night, watching for demons and Toms...

You know, if a woman's back hurts because of the, um, load she's carrying around, that's gotta say something about that load...right?

Yeah your right about that :P

You people have really gone off the rails (again!). Here's another attempt:

BTW, no one's commented on the hidden message in the topic title.

He is a part of the family, and he will jump in bed to purr and sleep throughout the night, watching for demons and Toms...

I'm all for cute things like that, but I think I'd rather have Nicole Kidman in my bed. :P

BTW, no one's commented on the hidden message in the topic title.

What message? I guess it's too well hidden for the likes of me...is there an acronym in there somewhere? Does "PAP" mean something (or "PIAP," for that matter)? Does the capitalized "I" in "Pictures" hold any significance? Is this part of an elaborate joke? My addled mind boggles...

I actually didn't even notice it until Dave's post prompted me to search for encrypted messages in the title. Frankly, I was too excited about the prospect of seeing pictures of hot chicks to be bothered with proofreading.

What message? I guess it's too well hidden for the likes of me...is there an acronym in there somewhere? Does "PAP" mean something (or "PIAP," for that matter)? Does the capitalized "I" in "Pictures" hold any significance? Is this part of an elaborate joke? My addled mind boggles...

I think it's just "PI"...:P

I actually didn't even notice it until Dave's post prompted me to search for encrypted messages in the title. Frankly, I was too excited about the prospect of seeing pictures of hot chicks to be bothered with proofreading.

Hot chicks > proofreading

Even nerds can agree with this (Y) [no insults intended]

Hot chicks > proofreading

Even nerds can agree with this

I'd like to think so, but apparently there are people here who'd rather post pictures of animals than hot babes! Just saying. ;)

I think it's just "PI"... :P

Oh dear. I hope that's not it, because if so, I will feel extremely disappointed. I was hoping for a much better payoff than that.

Anyway, back on topic (ha!), I present Alison Sudol, AKA the love of my life:

imga%20fine%20frenzy3.jpg

AFF_new_3.jpg

I'd like to think so, but apparently there are people here who'd rather post pictures of animals than hot babes! Just saying. ;)

Hey, Zoroark is hawt. It is one of the greatest additions to the Pokémon franchise.

Anyway, back on topic (ha!), I present Alison Sudol, AKA the love of my life:

imga%20fine%20frenzy3.jpg

AFF_new_3.jpg

7 more pictures, and you could put them in a 9x9 grid and call it Sudol-ku.

Hey, Zoroark is hawt. It is one of the greatest additions to the Pokémon franchise.

I don't think he was particularly talking about you :P if you wanna talk about hot Pokemon, you should see Flareon <3 (oh the irony) (Y)

7 more pictures, and you could put them in a 9x9 grid and call it Sudol-ku.

::Groan::

;)

If you haven't heard of it yet, you will soon. It's the latest viral video.

The sad thing is, they are pretty attractive...shame about the song.

I just posted my cat because I had nothing better to do and I didn't feel like dying on Bloblake.

(Y)

Haha, I just noticed that this thread is 'Hot'.

Oh, the irony.

7a416d1ec2510a77145b032f0a6be7fa56d23c40.gif

7a416d1ec2510a77145b032f0a6be7fa56d23c40.gif

Mr. Nod!!! :D

I just posted my cat because I had nothing better to do and I didn't feel like dying on Bloblake.

Surely there must be pictures of attractive people that are a mere handful of mouseclicks away...no?

MV5BMTU3OTY4Njg1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDE0MzE0NQ@@._V1._SX640_SY963_.jpg

Haha, I just noticed that this thread is 'Hot'.

Oh, the irony.

That is NOT irony. It's synchronicity.

• Upvote 1

I thought it was ironic because most of the pictures posted here are not of "attractive people."

Speaking of which...

avril-lavigne-innocence.jpg

That's Avril, right?

[Edit] BTW, there is no secret message, just a typo that inadvertently put "PI" in the topic title. Sort of surprised DS didn't notice.

Yes, well, if THAT'S all I'm damned for, I won't spend long in purgatory.

Or did they decide now there is no purgatory? Doesn't matter -- I'm a protestant.

I don't follow the rules of the Vatican, but rest assured they affect me*. Once a Catholic...

*One can say the same about the relationship between the American people and their government.

I was going to add a photo of my sister and I, but as usual I don't have an url to put it at. :rolleyes:

As is Photobucket. :)

(I've never used Imageshack, so I really can't compare the relative merits of the two sites. I just know that Photobucket's never given me any hassle.)

Actually forget what I said. Imageshack isn't that great as what it used to be. Your basically forced to register whenever you upload a picture there. I never used Photobucket but I really don't want an account there.

However, I do have an Imageshack account so it's not that big of a deal to me :)

I have no idea. I googled "pretty girl blonde" and she showed up (or maybe I "binged" it). Kinda looks like that Hayden Panettiere chick, but I don't think it's her.

Also, Mathgrant, what is wrong with you?

Hmmm...Hayden Panettiere...never heard of her before, but based on a quick GoogleImage search, I have to say...

(Y)

Haha, I second this question. :P

Haha, I second this question. :P
Dafuq @Mathgrant's post

There were jokes about Mike Dawson being attracted to every female character in Darkseed 2, including the one who appears on the cover of the game's predecessor.

Here's another random attractive person:

And, of course, the lovely Claire from Lost:

^ nice (Y)

Oh dear. Is Dave the only other one here who appreciates good old fashioned women? ;)

No I appreciate it too. But me having a girlfriend prevents my mind from posting :P

Also that picture I posted was originally found by my real life friend, so I blame him for showing me (Y)

But me having a girlfriend prevents my mind from posting :P

I'd love to have one of those someday. *drools*

Oh, a girlfriend would be nice, too. But having a mind would be oh so awesome. . .

• Upvote 1

I'd love to have one of those someday. *drools*

Oh, a girlfriend would be nice, too. But having a mind would be oh so awesome. . .

LOL

And to think that Elvis got to hit that...mmm!

Elvis got to hit whatever he wanted....

...apparently he tried hitting on Kathy Westmoreland one time, and she refused him, because she had a boyfriend at the time. The next night, during the band introductions, he started ragging on her: "This is Kathy Westmoreland. She'll take affection from anyone, whenever she wants. In fact, she gets it from the whole band."

But yeah, Elvis got to hit Ann-Margaret AND Cybill Shepherd. I mean, that's just not fair.

Well who I'd consider as the most beautiful women on this planet would be Yvonne Strahovski, Carly Rae Jepsen and Hayley Williams, for the record.