geodave

PIctures of Attractive People

^ nice (Y)

Oh dear. Is Dave the only other one here who appreciates good old fashioned women? ;)

No I appreciate it too. But me having a girlfriend prevents my mind from posting :P

Also that picture I posted was originally found by my real life friend, so I blame him for showing me (Y)

But me having a girlfriend prevents my mind from posting :P

I'd love to have one of those someday. *drools*

Oh, a girlfriend would be nice, too. But having a mind would be oh so awesome. . .

• Upvote 1

I'd love to have one of those someday. *drools*

Oh, a girlfriend would be nice, too. But having a mind would be oh so awesome. . .

LOL

And to think that Elvis got to hit that...mmm!

Elvis got to hit whatever he wanted....

...apparently he tried hitting on Kathy Westmoreland one time, and she refused him, because she had a boyfriend at the time. The next night, during the band introductions, he started ragging on her: "This is Kathy Westmoreland. She'll take affection from anyone, whenever she wants. In fact, she gets it from the whole band."

But yeah, Elvis got to hit Ann-Margaret AND Cybill Shepherd. I mean, that's just not fair.

Well who I'd consider as the most beautiful women on this planet would be Yvonne Strahovski, Carly Rae Jepsen and Hayley Williams, for the record.