Sign in to follow this  
IceyLava108

ChipHomeIS Level 14 - Chased By... The Exit?

If anyone hasn't seen this, I encourage you to watch my high score/bold (I think it is bold) of ChipHome5's Chased By... The Exit? if you haven't seen it! (I posted the link on the CCBBC)

Enjoy! :)

• Upvote 2

@Tom: Intended solution is to grab the skates and walk into the exit, I think. [according to CH5 I believe]

@Dave: Only 3 levels work in Tile World (Chip Clone Machine; level 1, Chips Desert; level 6.. and I forgot the other one, see the ChipHomeIS.dat thread). Yes, this is an insane level :)

Great time and fantastic timing ability! :D

The intended solution is not IceyLava108's one, since it requires you to be chased by the exit and walk into it after you get the ice skates.

However, when I designed this level, I decided to make some intersections which made the level solvable (if I remember well there are 2 or 3 spots where it is possibile to walk into the exit while you're sliding) with a slighly better time if you could time it correctly! So let's call this an... in-unintended solution! :P

Great time and fantastic timing ability! :D

The intended solution is not IceyLava108's one, since it requires you to be chased by the exit and walk into it after you get the ice skates.

However, when I designed this level, I decided to make some intersections which made the level solvable (if I remember well there are 2 or 3 spots where it is possibile to walk into the exit while you're sliding) with a slighly better time if you could time it correctly! So let's call this an... in-unintended solution! :P

Thanks! :)

I wonder if I could find them.... :P