Sign in to follow this  
IceyLava108

If you're allergic to force floors, don't read this

I don't think I ever realized this level had suction boots to begin with. I had to dig out my old tws to check, and it seems my solution ended with a time of 382.

I don't think I ever realized this level had suction boots to begin with. I had to dig out my old tws to check, and it seems my solution ended with a time of 382.

Thats because they are hidden under a block. :)

Time limit+82, nice (Y)

• Upvote 2

I think before the fixed version it was 400 seconds and had no suction boots in it.

Yeah, back then it was the hardest level I've ever made. I couldn't complete it so I added suction boots in.

It's actually quite easy once you know where to go and mash the buttons hard enough.

Imagine trying to complete this without suction boots with the MOUSE..