"Hey, I know a way to get rid of the teeth! ... Oh, you mean that bomb was the only way to get rid of the block?"

9BRSoQB.jpg

• Upvote 2

gallery_112_3_74437.png

Thanks, monster order.

EDIT: So it turns out i can backwards boost to the tank button, then go to the area that just opened up and cause slide delay to get rid of the paramecia. Still kinda silly though.

EDIT 2: Apparently i was doing this wrong the whole time and a block goes to the bomb by where the paramecia started, so...this is still a cook, but now i'm the one that's stupid.

Edited by random 8
  • Upvote 1

Out of all my cooks in Rotation, this had to be the best one.  Absolutely beautiful, and 100% my fault.

VGZc1Bo.png

Explanation:  I needed to use 2 of the blocks to form a nail and push the 3rd one over to the left, but as you may notice, one of the blocks is rather unfortunately positioned, and no, I don't mean the one in the bottom-left corner....

• Upvote 1

"Oh, hey - let's take that force floor slide and save some time! Ohnogetoffgetoffgetoff...well, that happened."

JqCsZ9E.png

• Upvote 2

gallery_112_3_15756.png

Strangely, if i press up, she actually changes her direction to push up, but can't move.