ScxKGcz.png

Essentially, those hint tiles could be used as "???" as to why I thought this would be a good idea.

onmB3OC.png

That happened.

(Yes, i edited it. I was curious how the level would play if you could see the glider path.)

Ukn1Ctw.jpg

TIMING!

EDIT:  Actually I'm not sure this is a cook...

EDIT 2:  I did cook the level, but for a completely different reason, as it turns out.  This "mistake" was not actually a cook.

Edited by ajmiam
  • Upvote 1

vU6a7kH.jpg

You're supposed to block off the stream of balls and take the path in brown, but I was suspicious of the ball circled in red, so I saw a clearing in the blocked-off ball stream and went for it!  (shown in blue).  And...didn't get very far.

• Upvote 1

VA65Q4j.png

A cloned fireball from the first room somehow collided with another and ended up pressing the tank button towards the right of this section and trapped me while collecting a chip. I waited for a good 150 seconds to see if another collision would get it pressed again and it never happened so this is a definite cook. :)

eduUfIK.png

This has probably been posted before, but I guess I dove back into the teleport too soon and got stuck bouncing between the block and the wall as if the teleport was an ice tile

iCn0tx0.png

After taking the last 2 chips, I got stuck in the teleport.

At least that 'looping-around' block didn't kill me.   (Y)

• Upvote 1