I unlocked the lock too soon to release the glider, causing it to bump off the paramecium.

vw78.png

That tends to happen way more in Lynx, at least from testing results for me lol

ONESTAR.png

1star

I did this exact same thing! :D:facepalm:

-----

now that my title is "I C You" I don't want to make my post count any higher...

1wqn.png

Self-explanatory. 

Also just realized running out of time is considered a death (which I forgot about) and I can't delete this post so yeah. 

Edited by Flareon350

1wqn.png

Self-explanatory. 

Also just realized running out of time is considered a death (which I forgot about) and I can't delete this post so yeah. 

nice death and not cook

It's been almost a month with no posts in this thread? http://cczone.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/sad.png

I must fix that. Because this cook is *priceless*. What are the odds of this? One in a million?

GRFVv.png

This is really a nice one. Are you sure you didn't just make this one up in the editor? I'm not sure one would have time to press Print Screen while Chip is still facing leftwards, unless using both hands but that would be awkward.

I know it's a very old post I'm quoting, just being bored atm and reading some old stuff...

Edit: Oh, maybe when playing in TW Chip is left faving the way he's headed? I still haven't gotten round to playing in TW...

Oh, maybe when playing in TW Chip is left faving the way he's headed? I still haven't gotten round to playing in TW...

In MS, he will end up facing down just like in CHIPS.EXE.  In Lynx, however, this will not happen.  But who uses the MSCC tileset in Lynx mode?

Also, what level is this and in what set is it?

I also have a stupid cook about CCLP1.  I did not take a screenshot, so here it is:

Putting a block in the corner in the room with the red key and the five blocks where the one in the center has floor underneath and all the others have fire while it the opposite in CC1.

THIS IS AN AWESOME SET!!!!!

I take it the level is #63 - New Block In Town? If so, that got me the first time too, although I love the level now (:

Zane, you literally just started the level, so this isn't that big of a deal. Had it been on the last set of boots, well, that's a different story :P