While playtesting my cclp4 submission set in lynx mode before submitting it to cczone I stupidly pushed a movable block at the wrong time in one of the levels causing the gliders to bounce off of each other instead of spin in a circle.  It was a pretty funny cook at the time as I kept making silly mistakes with my timing and dying earlier on in the level, so I was so happy that I finally made it to the glider part that I completely forgot to pay attention to what I was doing.  Whoops!  (and it was my own level, which makes me feel even worse, because I already knew how to solve it, so it wasn't a blind cook)...

https://youtu.be/dMauzgXxqpk

AH5GnLP.png

Idk why I'm playing my own levels. But the fact there's extra keys in this level makes this even more stupid.

Edited by Flareon350

oldfrogcook

While attempting to finish solving cclp3 in wills world (something I thought I had already done, and found out by accident that I hadn't) I was rushing to the last room in old frog and accidentally went into the trap too early before the tooth monster could follow me...

• Upvote 1

hf6zp2B.png

90% of all stupid CC2 cooks are caused by dropping the wrong item.

That Melinda sprite is perfect I need this.

• Upvote 1