gallery_112_3_80190.png

gallery_112_3_287.png

For the second one, i pushed a block over, then went somewhere else to see if i was forgetting anything before coming back.

I've done that too.  The quote below it goes very well with it.

I think I've ended up in every trap in that level at least once now :P

• Upvote 1

CIsHdAR.png

Apparently, I exited the teleport at the exact same time the block on the right arrived in its spot. So I got stuck forever  :)

Xq1BcGu.png

A+ cook (because pushing it off the ice just causes the block to get cross checked again thus remaining stuck in the circle)

10/10

thanks cross checking

9zmH1VX.png

Needed 2 blocks still and came out the teleport the wrong direction and got the ones I needed stuck. (clap)

• Upvote 1

Double post because this topic is daed.

67Hjt4B.png

The top block is rammed against the wall  :facepalm:

Edit because I don't wanna triple post

vpE3bSL.png

The tank hit a fireball that was heading south. Why did I make this level?

K8ez7cz.png

It's in Lynx, so I can't even boost.

tyuanns.png

Lynx again.  I also did the famous cook three tiles away from the exit, but I don't have a screenshot.

mbKjl7s.png

Don't clone too fast.

This is really a nice one. Are you sure you didn't just make this one up in the editor? I'm not sure one would have time to press Print Screen while Chip is still facing leftwards, unless using both hands but that would be awkward.

I know it's a very old post I'm quoting, just being bored atm and reading some old stuff...

Edit: Oh, maybe when playing in TW Chip is left faving the way he's headed? I still haven't gotten round to playing in TW...

Just to address this months later - I'm used to fast paced gaming. I play a lot of shooters and the like, so hitting Print Screen quickly is a total non issue for me.

That was great!  See it at around the 32-35 minute mark of 

"Eeeeh I'm just going to push that there *fills in water*, what's the worst that can happen?"

(Famous last words.)

2 minutes later:

"GULP.  That's what it can do.  Oops. Oops!  Hahahahahahahah!  OOPS!"

8vmG4D5.png

The block was sliding on the ice on the other side of the teleport.  I went through the teleport.  Chip pushed the block and couldn't emerge from the teleport, and got permanently stuck.  I think this is the hardest I've laughed at any given screw.

YDdIu8A.png

The tile Chip is standing on was water and the block was suppose to go to the bomb.

***Sigh***

As much as I love this level, honestly this room (and the room before this one) is a bit too much with precise force floor timing in my opinion. I get it is challenging but I would have put this closer to the beginning, considering this was my 3rd attempt at this room alone.

• Upvote 1

"Hey, I know a way to get rid of the teeth! ... Oh, you mean that bomb was the only way to get rid of the block?"

9BRSoQB.jpg

• Upvote 2

gallery_112_3_74437.png

Thanks, monster order.

EDIT: So it turns out i can backwards boost to the tank button, then go to the area that just opened up and cause slide delay to get rid of the paramecia. Still kinda silly though.

EDIT 2: Apparently i was doing this wrong the whole time and a block goes to the bomb by where the paramecia started, so...this is still a cook, but now i'm the one that's stupid.

Edited by random 8
  • Upvote 1

Out of all my cooks in Rotation, this had to be the best one.  Absolutely beautiful, and 100% my fault.

VGZc1Bo.png

Explanation:  I needed to use 2 of the blocks to form a nail and push the 3rd one over to the left, but as you may notice, one of the blocks is rather unfortunately positioned, and no, I don't mean the one in the bottom-left corner....

• Upvote 1

"Oh, hey - let's take that force floor slide and save some time! Ohnogetoffgetoffgetoff...well, that happened."

JqCsZ9E.png

• Upvote 2

gallery_112_3_15756.png

Strangely, if i press up, she actually changes her direction to push up, but can't move.

While playtesting my cclp4 submission set in lynx mode before submitting it to cczone I stupidly pushed a movable block at the wrong time in one of the levels causing the gliders to bounce off of each other instead of spin in a circle.  It was a pretty funny cook at the time as I kept making silly mistakes with my timing and dying earlier on in the level, so I was so happy that I finally made it to the glider part that I completely forgot to pay attention to what I was doing.  Whoops!  (and it was my own level, which makes me feel even worse, because I already knew how to solve it, so it wasn't a blind cook)...

https://youtu.be/dMauzgXxqpk

AH5GnLP.png

Idk why I'm playing my own levels. But the fact there's extra keys in this level makes this even more stupid.

Edited by Flareon350

oldfrogcook

While attempting to finish solving cclp3 in wills world (something I thought I had already done, and found out by accident that I hadn't) I was rushing to the last room in old frog and accidentally went into the trap too early before the tooth monster could follow me...

• Upvote 1

hf6zp2B.png

90% of all stupid CC2 cooks are caused by dropping the wrong item.

That Melinda sprite is perfect I need this.

• Upvote 1

ScxKGcz.png

Essentially, those hint tiles could be used as "???" as to why I thought this would be a good idea.