I still say the best CC cook is Tyler getting stuck in the force slide between the toggle doors on Monster Lab. :)

Edited by jblewis

I still say the best CC cook is Tyler getting stuck in the force slide between the toggle doors on Monster Lab. :)

I still say Trevor's No End in Sight Cook was the best

Wnu4NeQ.png

The blocks need to go onto the traps so they can be released later. Just a simple matter of going behind each block, pressing "Up" to push the block, pressing "Down" to move Chip back to his original position and then moving onto the next block, right?

Well, that's assuming there's nothing under the blocks. Obviously I should have expected there to be blue walls under them instead, but for some unimaginable reason I didn't, so quickly following the above sequence of moves resulted in this instead. :(

zC46sEv.png

Wnu4NeQ.png

The blocks need to go onto the traps so they can be released later. Just a simple matter of going behind each block, pressing "Up" to push the block, pressing "Down" to move Chip back to his original position and then moving onto the next block, right?

Well, that's assuming there's nothing under the blocks. Obviously I should have expected there to be blue walls under them instead, but for some unimaginable reason I didn't, so quickly following the above sequence of moves resulted in this instead. :(

zC46sEv.png

Haha! Some tricks right there!

HslyuKY.png

It may not be obvious, but I forgot to release the gliders from that 8x2 room near the blocks. :3

wtflq.png

I literally have no idea what happened. I clicked off the screen for a minute and this happened. I'm guessing a blob sneaked into a room and another blob trapped it in. Stupid, but pretty hilarious.