rockdet

This or That

Tough one there... Super Mario 64 is just timeless... while Super Mario Galaxy 2 has 240 stars...

I think I'll go with Super Mario Galaxy 2. Nostalgia, don't kill me.

Mechanics or Pure Maths?

Now that's a hard one! I'll go for daquiris for now, but only because I can make my own margaritas at home. Making a good daquiri is a bit more of a challenge.

Chocolate chip or oatmeal cookies?

Trolled; you're more likely to garner sympathy from your fellow posters (the friendly variety of posters, that is).

Would you rather work alone in a windowless office or in an open, airy space surrounded by co-workers?

It depends on how good the job is; whether I would rather slack off and play games, or have fun collaborating to get the job done (hopefully because the job is a fun one).

Would you rather lose your cell phone for a month or get a virus and have to re-install Windows (no data loss)? If you don't have a cell phone, then whichever electronic device you use the most other than a computer.

I was tempted to say "the cell phone," simply because I use it so infrequently that it'd probably take me a week to even notice that it was missing, but then someone could use it to make all sorts of prank calls and do crap like that. So I guess I'd have to go with the annoying-but-ultimately-harmless virus.

Would you rather be infamous or forgotten (to history, that is)?

Forgotten, definitely. People like Hitler deserve it, but I don't as I didn't set up the murder of 11,000,000 people or even just one. Being forgotten is neutral.

Would you rather a Facebook or CCZone blackout?

Facebook, for reasons stated in another thread.

Would you rather make a misstep and die/cook the level at the end of "Pain" or "Cake Walk"?

Ghost, probably, if we're talking about the one from CC2.

Nintendo 3DS or Playstation Vita? (for goodness' sake, please don't post Vita)

Never heard of a PlayStation Vita so 3DS :P

Mazed In from CCLP2 or Morton from CC1? (note that I absolutely don't like neither one)

Monster dodging, probably, I don't care all that much for pure sokobans unless there are more elements involved (why I really didn't like Same Game).

Facebook chat or Skype?

Facebook chat. I don't like Same Game that much either, the puzzle is too confusing.

Exit Chip 4 times? Or Run-a-Muck 3 times? Another pair of levels that I somewhat raged on.

Run-a-Muck 3 times; I'd quickly kill myself 3 times in succession and then be done with it. (Hey, you never said we had to complete said levels...)

Blocks with bombs under them or doors with traps under them?

Random force floors. Blind teleports can be dirty to an extent.

Blocks with bombs, because I hate such unrealistic invalid tile combos.

(cue my Block Away! rage here) LOL

Lucky Timing or constant Guesswork? Surprised no one asked this one...

Constant guesswork (you can use the editor to mitigate this factor, if you care to do so)

Fake blue walls or redundant chips?

(I was trying to think of the most useless tiles available to us and got stuck after item #1...)