Michael

For anyone who is on the CCLP4 staff

Are there any spaces that have yet to be filled? If so, could i join?

The CCLP4 staff doesn't exist yet. The community hasn't even established with 100% certainty that CCLP4 itself will exist. These things are still multiple years down the road.

The CCLP4 staff doesn't exist yet. The community hasn't even established with 100% certainty that CCLP4 itself will exist. These things are still multiple years down the road.

Well we all get that and understand that. That doesn't mean we can't talk about it. Besides this is just based on assumption :)

That's the exact reason why i started this thread, in case CCLP4 does get started on. :)

Whenever there is a CCLP4 staff, I dunno if I'll care or not. I'll be a CC fan for life, but I don't know what my time constraints will be then.

CCLP1 should come out next year, n'est-ce pas? After another year or two people will want another levelset. So in say, 2015, I may have no interest whatsoever in being on another staff.

Or not.

LOL -- there is that.

Well, I'm just saying the future is unsure. It is, isn't it? Or are you a determinist?

Of course the future is unsure! But we're* counting on you to push the community into CCLP4, CCLP5, and beyond.

*Well, I guess I really can't speak for anyone else, but I'm counting on you to accomplish this task.

Of course the future is unsure! But we're* counting on you to push the community into CCLP4, CCLP5, and beyond.

*Well, I guess I really can't speak for anyone else, but I'm counting on you to accomplish this task.

Who me? [never mind that if I hadn't wined so much we might still be talking about when to end submissions for CCLP3....] Larry Jackson claims it would have happened without me, so I can't really take credit.

if I hadn't wined so much we might still be talking about when to end submissions for CCLP3

Exactly!!!!!!!! Don't sell yourself short.

I think if you want to be on the CCLP4 staff, you might want to start proving now that you can take on the job. I hear Michael is a really good playtester though, so that might be a good opportunity. I personally think it is too much of a task for my time, so I prefer to stay behind as an observer.

I fail to see how it could have been related to your drinking habits. :P

- Madhav.

OMG I FINALLY got that!

I drink more beer now, btw. As long as it's not beer-flavored.

As I was recently asked about this I thought I should express that I have no desire to be on this future CCLP4 staff. However, I see no harm in planning a bit ahead. For example, if people show interested in this already, say something here about it and, I'd argue equally importantly, if you do not want to be on this staff, you could say that too. I mean we don't need to get into the nitty gritty or even the broad strokes of the project yet, but you gotta start somewhere, you know? :)

Whenever CCLP4 is officially discussed, I will more than happy to be part of the staff! A lot of people wish I was on the CCLP1 staff :P

hmmm, so we're talking about that and CCLP1 is not even out? That's pretty great, kids (Y)