Here are my scores:

#1 - 67

#2 - 99 (couldn't boost that extra second)

#3 - 42

#4 - 14

#5 - 79 (possibly lowered the time limit after scoring 122?)

#6 - 26

#7 - 18

#8 - 45

#9 - 34 (first solution)

#10 - 22

#11 - 70 (rough optimization)

#12 unsolvable

#13 - 27

I hear James has some better scores though. I might go back and improve on a couple for which I didn't spend all too much time, but I'll let him post his times first.

I enjoyed the levels! It was refreshing to play around with some non-lynx compatible stuff, level 2 in particular. I couple of the levels were a bit simple (#4,#6), and a couple had some neat little twists while solving for the first time (#5,#8). The time limits were quite tight on all of the levels, and the levels were short enough that I was left wanting a few more in the set. I guess that's a good thing, though. I'm adding Carnival.dat to my list of sets to try out :)

-Miika

1 - 67

2 - 100

3 - 56

4 - 16

5 - 79 (I think your 122 time might have been from when this level had a higher time limit, like Miika said)

6 - 26

7 - 19

8 - 48

9 - 81

10 - 22

11 - 74

13 - 27

I can't verify what you are saying about my Level 5 score due to a broken keyboard key, but I'll take your word for it. As I told Miika, I will update the scoreboard soon.