Sign in to follow this  
geodave

CC Lynx site

Not sure yet. There is a link at the bottom that points to a second page, but I need to fix the colors so you can see it better.

The dark blue background makes things way too hard to see. I think you need something like a dark green with bright text, or just white background with black text.

That's much better! Just the first page is a little hard to see, but the other two are great! So will this be just Chip's Challenge or the CCLP's as well?

All things CC Lynx, so that will include CCLPs as well as any other items I deem Lynx-relevant. (For example, someone submitted a level for a competition recently that was only solvable in Lynx. Should there ever be a levelset like that, it would be referenced on the site.)

All things CC Lynx, so that will include CCLPs as well as any other items I deem Lynx-relevant. (For example, someone submitted a level for a competition recently that was only solvable in Lynx. Should there ever be a levelset like that, it would be referenced on the site.)

Willl we expect to see your TWS solutions on your site as well, Dave?

I still think people should use Brian Raiter's list for official Lynx ruleset information (Y) I mean, it's not that hard to understand...

• Upvote 1

Agreed for now, Tyler, but I think it's great to complement Brian Raiter's content with demonstration of said content. :) The more, the merrier!

I just accessed it and got this: This website was set to be removed for inactivity by www.000webhost.com. If you own this website, click here to protect it.

Yeah, that happens when your site doesn't get enough views or updates. All Dave has to do is update it with something and it should stay.

I'd have to rebuild from scratch, of course.

I don't really know what was on the site originally, but I guess it would be interesting.

But didn't you have a backup?

Not sure I can find it -- that was a couple computers ago.

Might be relevant to add in CC2 - differences as we find them.

• Upvote 1