rockdet

The Let's Play Topic

Yeah, me neither, to be honest. :) But at the time, the LP craze hadn't quite hit yet. It definitely has now!

Regarding CCLP1 LP's - I think people should be allowed to on a level-by-level thing, so say, when 3 or 5 or whatever arbitrary number of people it is have beaten a level it's open for LPing.

If the set is designed correctly, this means the first 50 or so levels will be unlocked very quickly - maybe even within a few days - with the end levels taking a bit longer, but with the difficulty goal in mind the set should be entirely available for LPing probably within a month...

We would need to make a thread to track this, of course.

I don't really think the difficulty of the difficult levels will be brain-busting enough to even warrant this rule for CCLP1.

Yeah, me neither, to be honest. :) But at the time, the LP craze hadn't quite hit yet. It definitely has now!

I remember back in 2008, when I made my first ever LP, which was Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing. I didn't even know what the term meant. I used to just call them Walkthrough Commentaries. :P

I remember looking for a video playthrough of a childhood favorite just so I could relive the fun. When the top result on YouTube was a "Let's Play," I was confused. Then, I heard people talking and was like, "Psh, I don't want my viewing to be ruined by other people talking!" And then the commentary became incredibly hilarious. And the rest is history. :D

As long as you know your way around, the only really difficult part is navigating the east side.

Just so everyone knows, hopefully my CC LPs should resume on June 22nd. Sorry for the long wait.

Also, just a heads up on those, I plan on first beating Delivery Ship, and then I want to finish off TS0, and then get onto JoshL3.

Just so everyone knows, hopefully my CC LPs should resume on June 22nd. Sorry for the long wait.

Also, just a heads up on those, I plan on first beating Delivery Ship, and then I want to finish off TS0, and then get onto JoshL3.

Oh saving the best for last I see (Y)

I look forward to seeing everything of your's return Ben :)

Oh saving the best for last I see (Y)

I look forward to seeing everything of your's return Ben :)

I'm mainly saving JoshL3 for last because Delivery Ship will be 1 more part, so that can come first, and TS0 I'm pretty close to finishing anyways, so, yeah...

But for anything to happen, I have to survive exams first...

I'm mainly saving JoshL3 for last because Delivery Ship will be 1 more part, so that can come first, and TS0 I'm pretty close to finishing anyways, so, yeah...

Well I knew that already. I was merely making a joke.

I love how for every episode-related videos I've made on my channel, most of them stop at the fifth episode, except for one that goes to like 23.

Anyways, I may LP CCLP1. And then most likely stop at the end of the 5th episode. xD

In the meantime, I need to finish CCLP2. Before CCLP1 comes out.

I am going to do my freaking hardest to squeeze in an episode of TomPCCLP1 tomorrow to my schedule. If it's just one level, forgive me, but I gotta get something CC up soon!

I am going to do my freaking hardest to squeeze in an episode of TomPCCLP1 tomorrow to my schedule. If it's just one level, forgive me, but I gotta get something CC up soon!

(Y)

Well go figure! I'll have time to fix that by the end of January, I just need to bring back the motivation and decide whether if it's still worth it for me.

I have started a Let's (Re)Play CC1 in Lynx where I post all my quickest solutions with some commentary.

My CC-related channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/kiskneru

-Miika

P.S. The first post could list http://www.youtube.com/user/CCZoneOfficial and http://www.youtube.com/user/ChipWiki and http://www.youtube.com/user/ChipsChallengeCustom as well, though they aren't exactly Let's Play-channels.