I found another unsolvability issue here, there is only 1 chip in Monster Wheel (25) but 3 chips are required :unsure: . Might wanna change the chips required to 1.

Good level set so far though. :)

Now I am currently on Firewall (47), so far so good. Against all odds (44) seems to be unsolvable. The farthest I've gone is the tooth monster on the slide section after that I can't do anything else. Against all odds needs to have a look, I am assuming that the yellow key was supposed to be a red key. Now, there is a yellow lock below 5 bombs but the teeth cant blow them up cause of the gravel time above.

Either I am missing something or there is another design error in the level. :unsure:

Now I am currently on Firewall (47), so far so good. Against all odds (44) seems to be unsolvable. The farthest I've gone is the tooth monster on the slide section after that I can't do anything else. Against all odds needs to have a look, I am assuming that the yellow key was supposed to be a red key. Now, there is a yellow lock below 5 bombs but the teeth cant blow them up cause of the gravel time above.

Either I am missing something or there is another design error in the level. :unsure:

Against All Odds is solvable- you can get the teeth to a different set of bombs.

Also, the ending of Collector (48) there doesn't seem to be a way to outrun the fireball to hit the trap button which opens the trap blocking the exit. No holes or a thief whatsoever. :unsure:

Plus in Against all odds (44) the only set of bombs I can see the teeth boo up are the set of bombs above the force floors. Also, the other set of bombs can't be blown up by the teeth due to the gravel. I just don't see any other set of bombs the teet can blow up

This will certainly be helpful, when I complete ZK2. This level is one of the concepts I hate, that being doing a task that involves luck without screwing up in order to meet a goal.

Now, I have played ZK3, ZK4, and ZK5 and they're all good sets in my opinion. That's all I'm gonna say, I don't want to spoil anything for you since you're currently playing ZK-Adventure. I tried playing a little bit of ZK1 and ZK2 some of your solutions have helped me.

Anyway, hope to see more ZK-Adventure LP's.

I've just updated the set, it should contain fixes for all problems mentioned above. They're all a result of errors transitioning from the old set to the new set that I never caught (Monster Wheel used to have 3 chips, Against all odds used to have extra monsters, etc.)

I have made a lot of progress since my last post, I am now on Malfunction (65). I am stuck on how to get the 4 chips in the center of the "mechanism". Looked in the editor and the only way to get to the chips is via telelport. I also tried partial posting the teleport where the cloned fireballs travel to through the trap but that doesn't work. Probably a bug but I just don't see a way of getting the 4 chips in the middle.

BTW, the new modifications made 44 and 48 solvable. Both are fun levels too.

Also, Nails (69) I don't know if the "zipper nail" is possible, the one where chips has to nail through 3 force floors with a pink ball on each side. I tried everything, the lowest block keeps messing me up. The pink ball on the left side doesn't go down in time.

Disregard what I said about Malfunction (65) I figured it out and solved it :) . So, the only thing now is the "zipper nail" in Nails (69) issue. :unsure:  I don't think it is possible, I even tried to do some move analysis and the main thing that keeps screwing me up is the lowest block. Might want to take a look at it.

I have made a lot of progress since my last post, I am now on Malfunction (65). I am stuck on how to get the 4 chips in the center of the "mechanism". Looked in the editor and the only way to get to the chips is via telelport. I also tried partial posting the teleport where the cloned fireballs travel to through the trap but that doesn't work. Probably a bug but I just don't see a way of getting the 4 chips in the middle.

I just solved the level. You can create a partial post somewhere else to obtain the four chips in the middle.

I just solved the level. You can create a partial post somewhere else to obtain the four chips in the middle.

I knew you had to do a partial post, at first I thought it was impossible due to the continuous fireball cloning. I just solved it though.

The level Nails (69) needs to have a look at, the "zipper nail" is making this impossible. The farthest I've gone through is two blocks down. The rest of the nails are good though.

I am almost done with the set 77 levels completed! I am now on Step by Step (78) and I am having an issue with it :unsure: . I don't think it is possible to leave the ball room behind the yellow lock that is near the exit. Now, I have tried all the other ball patterns which are feasible, but the ball room that has the one of the 2 chips and the trap button seems impossible to exit the room once you entered in. In other words, I have tried waiting for the right moment by counting the number of passes but there seem to be no avail.

I feel that room needs to be checked. Like I said before i got most of other ball patterns but the ball pattern in the yellow lock room near the exit is impossible to get out once you've entered.

Okay, I just skipped that level for now and both 79 and 80 were kind of difficult but solved, so the only level I have left is 78 and then I will have completed all 80 levels.

For the top room in Step by Step (78) that's behind the yellow lock is impossible to leave once you've entered, unless I am missing something. Specifically, the middle horizontal directed ball is interfering with the ball going up and down that is near the entrance. In other words, I am trying to exit the room by going under the ball that is bouncing up and down, but the middle horizontal ball keeps getting in the way. Also, I waited for a lot of passes and opportunities but that middle ball keeps screwing me up.

Again, probably a design or a monster order error.

This level is solvable now and all 80 levels are now complete! :chipwin:

Great set to play. I have feedback for these levels but since Josh is playing ZK-Adventure, I'll post it sometime in the future, I don't want to spoil anything for his Let's Play.

This level is solvable now and all 80 levels are now complete! :chipwin:

Great set to play. I have feedback for these levels but since Josh is playing ZK-Adventure, I'll post it sometime in the future, I don't want to spoil anything for his Let's Play.

You can post your feedback, I'm not worried about spoilers for a custom set :P

You can post your feedback, I'm not worried about spoilers for a custom set :P

All right I will, keep up the good work will your LP of CCLP4 and Zk-Adventure. BTW, thanks for your solution to Motion.

• Upvote 1

Sorry about the problems with some of the levels by the way, over the years I've discovered that I'm really prone to leaving in little errors in my levels that go unnoticed :P Glad to see you enjoyed the set though!

I gave the tribute section of ZK2 a shot since I finished the regular ZK2 set and the levels were a lot more fun to play. This is a great follow up set and I believe it would be a great idea if you remixed more of your levels cause i certainly enjoyed the short 10 level set along with the main 80 levels.

Now that I've completed the set, I might as well post my feedback on this set.

(1-20)

1. Fun first level with item gathering and clever concept of a barrier for the exit.

2. Normally I am not too good with "Map the Path" kind of levels but this one thankfully has room for some error.

3. Simple level, great for optimizing too even though I am not too much of an optimizer.

4. Okay force floor sliding level but a little tricky due to precise switches but not too difficult.

5. Nice little concept with each task getting more difficult to make it interesting.

6. The fireball and ball patterns make this level hard especially when they're traveling on adjacent force floors.

7. An ordinary ice level in my opinion, also good for optimizing though.

8. Nice chip collecting level with teeth dodging. Thank goodness for the extra chips too.

9. Same concept as level 2. I find this one a little more difficult though.

10. Fantastic tic tac toe board layout and game play.

11. Block puzzles are my most favorite concept and this is a fun one.

12. I feel that we need more "Chip is stranded on an island" kind of levels.

13. Same as level 12.

14. Same as 12 and 13, this being the most difficult of the 3.

15. Another fun level to play.

16. Fantastic chip collecting level with great aesthetics and a way of unlocking itself.

17. Chip race that is easier than it looks. Glider has a short loop to travel on but honestly not that hard.

18. Fun strange maze kind of level. Thank you Zane for fixing the tank on top of the exit problem too.

19. Easy trial and error level.

20. Moderately difficult "My Friend" level.

• Upvote 1