AdrenalinDragon

Do you drive a car?

Do you drive a car?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you drive a car?

• Yes
    • No
    • Well... not a car.

I do drive A car but it obviously isn't mine, I'm hoping to find something really fuel-efficient like a hybrid but the question is when "they" think I'm old enough. They think I will go on dates or something if I have my own car...

• Upvote 1

See, I love driving games since I was a kid, so I was so disappointed when I found out that driving in real life was nothing like them. :P That being said, I happily now drive a 1990 Acura Legend. :)

I can, but I don't. ^_^

You lazy...

Actually, it's incredibly wise, for fuel is more and more expensive and we students don't want extra costs.

Yeah I drive a 1991 Acura Intergra, it's not a bad car fuel wise. Been driving for 3 years almost! I kinda like driving, considering I have to do it every day lol.

Ok fine I like Mario Kart games, but that's it for driving ones.

Although I've never drove a car, I highly doubt it is anything like driving in Mario Kart! :P

Although I've never drove a car, I highly doubt it is anything like driving in Mario Kart! :P

My first thought after driving the first time was, "Damn, real cars have awful handling."

Haha !

I am actually taking driving lessons since 5 days here in MiddEast ! Most of the lesson is in arabic so it's quiet hard for me (also the car is a manual, Gooooood) !

But it's ok for driving, it's not that frightening, I will have to take my driving licence exam in 8 days "in shaa Allah" ^^ as they say ^^

The most lol is the theorical exam I cannot even read ^^ I do hope they will have it in English !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK for all of you who will begin to drive :) and take care drive safe !!!

My favorite memory in driving school was practicing at a local high school parking lot, where I drove through some parking spaces...

Instructor: "BAM! BOOM! BOOM! BAM! KSH! BAM! KSH! KSH! BOOM!"

Me: "What was that?"

Instructor: "You just hit twelve cars!"

Me: "But there's nothing there..."

Instructor: "But there normally would be, though!"

• Upvote 1

I also drive a manual car. Automatic would make me fall asleep, though I swear in traffic jams because of that damn clutch.

My favorite memory in driving school was practicing at a local high school parking lot, where I drove through some parking spaces...

Instructor: "BAM! BOOM! BOOM! BAM! KSH! BAM! KSH! KSH! BOOM!"

Me: "What was that?"

Instructor: "You just hit twelve cars!"

Me: "But there's nothing there..."

Instructor: "But there normally would be, though!"

Amazing!

Hahahahah I do swear too about this clutch thing in traffic jams... ^^

Lol the technic of the prof in the parking !!!

For me it's was quiet funny today, I spent a houre in a ministry office to get the authorization to "be alone, as a girl, with my driving teacher in the car"... They don't joke with men/ladies interactions here !!! lol !

Without this paper I would have to bring everytime a volonteer with me, loooooooooool

I do drive a car, though I prefer public transit. I mean, it's fun to drive around and I've never been one to deny myself the guilty pleasure of a joyride, but when it comes to fighting rush hour traffic and dealing with a city that doesn't know how to maintain its roads, it's nice to have a semi-decent bus system.