Sign in to follow this  
AdrenalinDragon

What did you get for Christmas in 2011?

An cornucopia of used games (because screw used games (Y) ), including my new favorite game, Jet Set Radio Future (Y)

And some money and gift cards and other stuff...

I got Donkey Kong Country Returns, a Jägermeister, a Masi red wine, hockey gloves, some posters, a watch and money

Do an LP of that game. It's awesome :)

I'd think twice about LP'ing it, as it is insanely difficult for a platformer. The last boss took 50+ attempts. Then again, maybe some hilarious BBQraging...?

I'd think twice about LP'ing it, as it is insanely difficult for a platformer. The last boss took 50+ attempts. Then again, maybe some hilarious BBQraging...?

Rock has said he didn't care about difficulty really, and his TomP1fixed LP proves that ;)

And that boss wasn't that bad... at least it saved after the first part of the level before the boss :P

I got some clothes and a new replacement Wii since my old one's disk reader broke. So that means...Mario Kart Wii with friends again!!

I got some clothes and a new replacement Wii since my old one's disk reader broke. So that means...Mario Kart Wii with friends again!!

Yay!

Did you forget that I'm an expert platformer?! Those are the warnings that I laugh at, since it's my primary style of gaming :)

Did you forget that I'm an expert platformer?! Those are the warnings that I laugh at, since it's my primary style of gaming :)

Have you beaten I Wanna Be The Guy? I can't finish that but I can finish Super Meat Boy pretty easily.

I've gotten pretty far in it, but abandonned for the sake of being able to LP it half-blindly after a long while of not seeing it.

If you are going to LP DKCR, I'll definitely be watching then. For someone like me it made me rage insanely, but I'll take almost anything from the view of an expert.

If you are going to LP DKCR, I'll definitely be watching then. For someone like me it made me rage insanely, but I'll take almost anything from the view of an expert.

That might actually be my first project on the Wii. I'll definitely consider it.

Which Pink Floyd, Craig? (My favorite band B))

My favourite too. I got Meddle, A Momentary Lapse of Reason, and Obscured by Clouds. (I only need More and Saucerful now, in terms of studio albums.)

Saucerful is most probably my favorite. Loved Meddle too :) Well, that's really interesting, I love that talk here!

Luckily, I got to see Waters live at the end of 2010. Best show ever. Closest show to Pink Floyd I'll probably ever get to see. God, why am I too young?

I will acquire them soon. And by that, I mean actually get the CDs. I don't believe in MP3 downloading when one can get a CD.

I did get a $50 Amazon Gift Card, so maybe I'll just buy those two albums...

Luckily, I got to see Waters live at the end of 2010. Best show ever. Closest show to Pink Floyd I'll probably ever get to see. God, why am I too young?

I will acquire them soon. And by that, I mean actually get the CDs. I don't believe in MP3 downloading when one can get a CD.

I did get a $50 Amazon Gift Card, so maybe I'll just buy those two albums...

I hear what you're saying. I don't buy mp3's at well. I want the record, man!

Speaking of shows, I never saw the real ones, only tributes.

Well I didn't get much for Christmas but, I got a lot of new clothes, candy, a laptop case and new charger, and Puss In Boots for the Wii! (which I'm considering to LP!)

All ur presents were so cool !

Me I received from my family some swiss chocolates and some warmclothes to survive this Winter hehe...

Since I just finished college, my family does consider I am done for games ^^