Sign in to follow this  
CraigV

CraigV1

Hello, I am not sure if anyone here remembers me. I was very active on the original CCZone. My handle there was noivilbo. I had a levelset series called The Last Few Chips with some people who were not a part of the community. I left the community around the collapse of the first CCZone and have been hiding out at WebCC developing my level making.

Even though I made a level that day-lighted in CCLP3 (ROCK), I felt my style was very crude. I feel that has changed now and would like to announce development on a new levelset that is tentatively going to be called "CraigV1."

Edit: I released it but will keep working on it.

Edited by CraigV
  • Upvote 1

Well, if I turned around, wouldn't it be "your?" :P

In any case, I am making more levels. I have the beginning of one of them. Perhaps I should have waited a little bit to announce the levelset. Oh well.

I made a third this morning. Two more and I will release it and then re-release as I make more levels.

This set is over halfway to it's initial release.

whoa, you made a CC player inside a web page! that's crazy :D 

I like your levels, I remember a few of them from years ago. They're tough.

It doesn't load CCL or DAT files, and it isn't mine.

But thank you. I felt that my levels here before were sub-par and hope that the levels in this set will help people forget. I made a fourth level last night before bed. Once I have a fifth level, I will release it to the general public and then slowly add to it.