Sign in to follow this  
uyjulian

Hate being tracked and you went on some website and when you go on this website, you get same topic as the website you went to on the ads? Creepy!

That sounds like the perfect application for my Mom. She seems paranoid about it all and she doesn't use Google, even though I don't think there is much underlying danger as long as you don't already have a criminal background. (I totally respect her chosen computer using habits, however)

That sounds like the perfect application for my Mom. She seems paranoid about it all and she doesn't use Google, even though I don't think there is much underlying danger as long as you don't already have a criminal background. (I totally respect her chosen computer using habits, however)

If you don't like google tracking, try this https://startpage.com/

It's google but no tracking!

You have to read it really fast in a fine-print voice like on 30-second commercials where they have to fit a bunch of terms and conditions in.

Terms and conditions apply, see website for details, if you are pregnant or suffer from a heart condition please consult your doctor before reading this topic, batteries not included, call your provider now.

That topic title is longer then One Direction's sausage. Implying anything isn't.

EDIT: Yes, this topic is dead. Yes, I wanted to say this. Yes, this title is bothering me. No, I did not mean to annoy anyone. Yes, however, I did mean to say this to tell how not to title something.

thank you for letting us know about this add-on, awesome. (Y)  Yeah I find it sort of creepy. Maybe not so creepy just annoying.