Sign in to follow this  
quiznos00

TS2

What's up everybody. TS2 is happening, it seems. I just finished up three levels recently, bringing the total to five, so I decided to upload that to the Yahoo! group. Reaching 40 levels will be a challenge, since I haven't had many level ideas recently, but I will get there eventually. Anyway, enjoy!

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/chips_challenge/files/TS2.dat

How is the beginning of level 3 even possible? 

Edit: never mind; I was playing like a silly person.

Edited by jblewis

#1: Didn't this level appear already?

#2: Cool concept, relatively easy.

#3: Oh god, another Tyler block-and-trap puzzle. I suck at these things, they prevented me from finishing Spring and T,YTETWM in TS0. Are you supposed to sequester a block in the ice maze? I hate doing things like that.

My first reaction was to thank you for reducing my number of completely completed custom sets by one, but it seems I have missed your previous update as well so I really can't do that. And I guess this set is still under construction so I really shouldn't have counted it to begin with. I'll shut up now and just ask if you have any plans for a TS-1.dat or TSi.dat ?

To figure out what my future sets will be titled, use the following formula, valid from n = 0  to n = . n = 0 is TS1, for example.

TS(1 + -1n * ceil(n / 2))

• Upvote 3