Sign in to follow this  
lookatthis

lookatthis scores

I always wanted to see people obtain bold scores of my levels. The first five I got for lynx is:

1. 141

2. 62

3. 72

4. 137

5. 17

So far I just took a quick look at this set, but it looks really good! I could see some of these levels doing well in CCLP1 voting, if only it had come out in time...

The set is actually intended for CCLP4. Due to the fact that it contains bug manipulation, block sliding, and other CCLP3 shenanigans. Try any level in the 50s and you'll see what I mean.

Yeah, I was just looking at this set in the editor, and it definitely looks like great CCLP >3 material. Love the aesthetics in several of the levels, though some of the mechanisms and concepts (even outside "Questionable Ethics") look lifted from other sets.

I must admit Questionable Ethics wasn't at all in my liking, mainly because I just took concepts from CC1 that I thought would be interesting to see how it would turn out in just one level, but their are others that I loved working on such as Ultimate Sacrifice, Fallout Shelter, and Irrational Proportions that I think could make easy candidates for CCLP4. Also this is my first set and the only 60 levels that I ever designed.

Maybe one day, when I finish the four LPs I've still got in progress. :) 

This set looks like a LOT of fun. I may LP this set, as I plan to make my return to CCLPing after the summer  :)

Also this is my first set and the only 60 levels that I ever designed.

If you mean this, then kudos to you! I hope you plan to make a whole lot more levels than just these 60 in the future!

I may extend my set to 149 levels, but I am currently out of level ideas at the moment. Its hard to expand variety.

Do you plan on giving your set an actual name? lookatthis.dat makes it sounds like it only shows 1 level or something lol

Really? Well, I thought the name was good. It makes players wanna look to see what its all about, but I guess you can call it Lats Set or something.

I've just updated the set to Version 1.3. Their won't be any more updates after this point onward. Also, has anyone got anymore scores. I'm noticing that I am the only one who posted some.

Good news, I updated my set to version 1.5. Bad news, your score for level 5 (If you completed it) would change when downloading the update.

Some feedback would be nice. :)

Don't worry, you haven't been forgotten. It's just that with the CCLP1 voting going on, new sets are getting a little bit less attention than they would otherwise. Your levels seem pleasant enough to take a quick look though, so here are some lynx scores for the first few:

1. 142

2. 62

3. 80

5. 31

-Miika

If you want to see everyone's time scores, why don't you upload this set to pie guy's site?

Anyway, here's my first five lynx scores:

Level 1: 140

Level 2: 62

Level 3: 80

Level 4: 143

Level 5: 30

• Upvote 1

I don't want my set to be at multiple locations to download, only if its linked to here then thats completely fine by me.

I uploaded a new version to my set. I would have uploaded it earlier if it wasn't for me being so busy with real life crap. Anyways, I am planning to create a second set of 60 levels more later in the future that tries to focus on completely different concepts then the ones in my first set.

I really liked the first ten or so levels of your first set, but then things started to get a bit complicated. I appreciate complex levels, but it's tiring when all the levels require tons of work. If you could do more of those simpler levels, that would be great! :)

• Upvote 1

I may do that for my next set. Only because I designed levels with CCLP4 in mind thinking that people would appreciate levels in that criteria. But I could definitely promise you an easy set of levels sometime in the future.