Sign in to follow this  
lookatthis

lookatthis scores

Thanks Random 8, I released the final version of my set just so you all know.

In other news, Michael wants be to release a TWS file for this set, I don't know if I might yet, but maybe if their is a high demand for it (I doubt that there will be though).

Thanks Miika! :) Also, after watching the video, I noticed that you used a different route from what I used. I didn't realize that their would be multiple solutions to this level. But because the others are sort of evil, I'll update the level while keeping this one intact.

In other news, Michael wants be to release a TWS file for this set, I don't know if I might yet, but maybe if their is a high demand for it (I doubt that there will be though).

I strongly think you should do this. 

• Upvote 1

I strongly think you should do this. 

I can, but I'm not sure if its possible to convert it. You see, the tws file is labeled as "lookatthis-ms.dat.txt.tws". I had email it to someone to see if it worked, but in the end, their level times got reset. Regardless, I'll do by best to get it up as soon as this issue is delt with.

Thanks Random 8, I released the final version of my set just so you all know.

If you send that file to me (valeosote at hotmail), I might be able to help.

Also, nice job Josh on starting the LP :)

Also, nice job Josh on starting the LP :)

Thanks! This set is very fun to play! I'm eager to see what the later levels are like :)

Thanks! This set is very fun to play! I'm eager to see what the later levels are like :)

Glad you see you liked the first 8 levels! Also, yeah some of the levels do have a tight time limit, though from a creator prospective I would of completely not of realized that. Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

Glad you see you liked the first 8 levels! Also, yeah some of the levels do have a tight time limit, though from a creator prospective I would of completely not of realized that. Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

No problem! Just prepare yourself for more feedback, as I'm trying to provide as much as possible. :)

Also, recording episode 2 soon!

Since this set has been out for a while, I feel like saying some interesting stuff that you may not even know about this set:

Level 5 is the only level where it is possible to touch the border.

Level 49 has two blocks that are not even needed to complete the level. (This is only true in one of the two rulesets)

Every hint is reachable.