Sign in to follow this  
AdrenalinDragon

Do you play a musical instrument?

Do you play a musical instrument?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play a musical instrument?

• Yes
    • No

Does anyone here play any type of musical instrument? My brother tried to teach me to play on a bass guitar, but I kind of got lazy and stopped. Maybe I should go back and try when I have the free time again. I've always fancied doing the Piano too. What about you?

I used to play piano until I got bored of that, then trumpet, but that got too annoying, and now I play a bit of guitar, and I'm trying to learn more.

I'm a guitarist since the age of 14. I also play bass guitar, keyboards, drums, flute, trombone, and am a very good singer.

I've been a pianist since age 5. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDK1SThmE0M

Can you do Moonlight Sonata or Canon, as they're some of my favourite classical music.

I'm a guitarist since the age of 14. I also play bass guitar, keyboards, drums, flute, trombone, and am a very good singer.

You sound and look like a rock star. ;)

• Upvote 1

I play keyboards in a band.

Well, I say band... We still need to find a genre to play.

Well, I say play... I can keep up a simple progression.

Can you do Moonlight Sonata or Canon, as they're some of my favourite classical music.

Afraid I haven't learned those yet, but it's never too late!

I had to learn a Bach sonata when I was in college. It really helped me improve my guitar skills :)

Edit : 200! It all goes too fast.

I used to play, among other instruments, piano, guitar, drums, clarinet, and bass guitar. So yes, I play a musical instrument (or several).

The real question would be "Do you play a musical instrument with any sort of technical competence?" And for that, I would have to say "No."

Same here. Been struggling for a while on "The Beast and the Harlot" and "One", but succeeded after quite a while.

Interesting fact here, I've played this game only 3 times in my whole life. :P And I don't think I'm doing John S.'s funny jizz face when I play. (I hope so)

There are 3 acoustic covers on my channel, for those who want to listen. Quality isn't in the ceiling which I'm currently trying to fix for next videos, but yeah.

NintendoCapriSun - Hang in there

Harmonium - Un musicien parmi tant d'autres

Simon & Garfunkel - Scarborough Fair

I played viola for nine years, but haven't really played much since I started college, since I'm not in any orchestra anymore. Piano is an instrument that I would like to learn how to play.