Sign in to follow this  
Chipwoodstock

First Starter Pokemon?

I think we need more General Off-Topic Pokemon discussions. What was your first Starter Pokemon? Even if you are an old fan, who picked Bulbasaur, or a newer player, who picked Tepig, it doesn't matter. I want to know all of your guys first starters!

Charmander, because I wanted Charizard, I though the dragon looked cool and didn't realize how hard I was making the game on my very first playing. But that made me get pretty good at it.

Darn, this game is so nostalgic for me :)

Grief, this is taking me back. I think my first ever starter was Squirtle, but I can't be sure as I've played and replayed the games hundreds of times since then. Squirtle was on the artwork for the Blue Version, which was the first game I got, so maybe that's why I picked it...

Got a cool-looking Treecko for the first starter in my first pokemon game. Later then I found that little red chicken actually evolves to an awesome Combusken. After getting beaten by the rival so many times, I restarted my game and choose Torchic, which is now my most favorite starter pokemon ever <3

Charmander, because I wanted Charizard, I though the dragon looked cool and didn't realize how hard I was making the game on my very first playing. But that made me get pretty good at it.

Darn, this game is so nostalgic for me :)

Man. I knew someone would pick Charmander. I do know though, that Blastoise is pretty cool too. IT'S A FREAKING WATER TURTLE WITH CANNONS ON IT'S BACK! Fire dragons aren't new, but hey, it's OK. Charizard is a pretty cool looking pokemon.

Squirtle was my first!

Here's a funny story...

I never bothered training any Pokemon first time I played Pokemon Blue and got through Surge's gym on my first try with just a Squirtle!