Chipwoodstock

LET'S PLAY ESTIMATION OF CCLP4 GAME.

This would be a forum game... If it wasn't that it moreso focused on levelset things. Basically, this is a small game where we estimate when CCLP4 is beginning it's creation. You can set these (all but one are optional)

• Year (needed)
  • Month
  • Week
  • Day

When it starts, we'd see who was the closest, 2nd and 3rd closest, and least closest, but not mocking the least closest, just giving them a nice mention for that they tried.

My guess is 2013, December.

One could argue that work on CCLP4 has already started as some levels for it probably already exist. However, I'll guess August 20th 2015.

A clearer date to guess would be when submissions will be closed for CCLP4, and for that I'll guess June 7th, 2020.

The question seems to assume there will be a CCLP4, so let's keep our (Y) .

One could argue that work on CCLP4 has already started as some levels for it probably already exist. However, I'll guess August 20th 2015.

A clearer date to guess would be when submissions will be closed for CCLP4, and for that I'll guess June 7th, 2020.

The question seems to assume there will be a CCLP4, so let's keep our (Y) .

Unless we'd make CCLP4 the best we could make a CCLP installement, i'd disagree on the close the submissions in 2020...

I shall say December 2017.  Three years just seems a little too soon IMO.  Four is about right, though it could take longer.

I'm guessing December 2016, on the basis that people might be ready for the next set sooner since a lot of great levels might not make it into CCLP1 due to being too difficult... On the other hand, if you consider CCLP1 a "spinoff"/prequel set that won't affect the timing of the other official sets, and considering there were 8 years between CCLP2 and CCLP3, a 2018 release date for CCLP4 could be possible...

I just hope that it is before I die, but on the other hand.... I am hoping to live at least another 20 years (?)  and I do need to conquer this problem I have with updating, ;~) .....which I don't think is too far off now, because, I've learned my lesson and what I should be doing instead of being so confident that I have it right before uploading,...Since I have a new levelset, we'll just see it that is true or not -as you will see in my next levelset, which is coming out soon.

Ian Wilson -thinker......Hey - I'm stil thinking, at least.  lol

i suppose that I should state a date: CCLP4 to be released Jan 1, 2017

In seven months the aliens will visit us and give us time travel so I predict the release date will be Januarary 2005.

• Upvote 1

Miika seems to have been the closest one for the opening of submissions.  Congratulations!

For release date, I speculate some point in mid-2018.

Also this thread should be moved to the CCLP4 discussion section.

Miika seems to have been the closest one for the opening of submissions.  Congratulations!

For release date, I speculate some point in mid-2018.

Also this thread should be moved to the CCLP4 discussion section.

[4:26:46 PM] Josh: For release date, I speculate some point in mid-2018.
[4:26:51 PM] Josh: lolno
[4:26:54 PM] Tyler Sontag: lolno
  • Upvote 2