Sign in to follow this  

okay, this is a ridiculous problem I know but I can't find where to get CCEdit 2.0. :huh: :huh:

[i'm talking about the newest editor, the one that displays a square around the cursor which represents the playing view.]

Somebody handed me a link in chat months ago, and that's how I first got it. My computer broke down so I have to re-download it. I can't find it doing a simple search on google or yahoo, it's not here, it's not on the yahoo group. wtf... am I just missing something?

also; an unrelated question: how do you enable skipping passwords in both tileworlds? [go to any level without need of a password]

oh okay, thank you. I thought that site only included the older one and I read somewhere *about that site* that it was outdated so I was mislead.

This is the best level editor ever.

I second that.

also; an unrelated question: how do you enable skipping passwords in both tileworlds? [go to any level without need of a password]

Use the -p (*lowercase*) command-line option.

If you're launching the game from a desktop shortcut, you should be able to edit the shortcut to launch the game using that option. In Windows, for instance, you would do this by right-clicking the shortcut icon, selecting "Properties", navigating to the "Shortcut" tab and appending " -p" to the text in the "Target" box. (If you're still using Linux, the process should be similar; but the box you want to edit may be called something different, like "Command".)

• Upvote 1

You can also enable password-skipping for individual sets by adding the line "usepasswords=no" to the .dac files.