This is the official topic for my newest levelset available here on the CCZone forums, ZK3: Damnation. 

This is the first of a two-part set, which contains forty new levels.

Click here to download ZK3: Damnation:

download page

direct link

picture of doge

Thoughts, ideas, unsolvable/busted levels, or feedback - anything and everything is appreciated. Thanks guys, and happy holidays!

Level 1 has a brilliant way to exit. That's all I can say so far :)

Also nice missing hint tile in that level.

Thanks :) also what missing hint tile? There is one at 5, 28 if you were talking about level 1. It's hard to get to though and reading it cooks the level :P

Nice to see improvement from a single designer. But to be honest, le doge was the best option out of the three for le Tyler.

Thanks. Also this set is sponsored by doge­

Thanks :) also what missing hint tile? There is one at 5, 28 if you were talking about level 1. It's hard to get to though and reading it cooks the level :P

:facepalm: How could I have not seen that? 

Also doge approves :) 

After just over three months, ZK3: Damnation has received its first update!

This update tweaks level 38 a bit, fixing one thing as well as adding in some tested features. Alongside that, minimal changes were also made to the level.

A River Runs Through It is one heck of a maze. Backtrack is also a clever level, but I must be missing something. The ice at 2, 26 prevents a partial post to the four chips in the northwest corner.

A River Runs Through It is one heck of a maze. Backtrack is also a clever level, but I must be missing something. The ice at 2, 26 prevents a partial post to the four chips in the northwest corner.

It's possible. Separate rules in MS and Lynx differ on how the level works; the recessed wall is used for Lynx and is not needed in MS. 

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/318-zk3-damnation/

Last year, I decided to re-design all of my levelsets. This version is now complete and available at its original download link.

(Note that levels 39, A River Runs Through It, and 40, Four Years, received almost no major change.)

As always, I may have made some mistakes in reviewing the final version. If there are any unsolvable levels, counter issues, or general problems, please let me know. 

Enjoy!

Updated. I don't want to spam this thread too much, so in the case of future updates, I should update them relatively quickly.

edit: for some reason, the green key on "Walking on Water" had disappeared, but it should be in the level now.

It appears I only have a thread in "Level Discussion" for the first set. Oh well.

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/462-zk3-abandoned/

The renovated verison of "ZK3 Abandoned" (the file name should simply be ZK3A.dat now) is now available. Some levels received major changes, others minor changes, and some not at all. Enjoy.

Let me know if there's any problems with the levels - #40 should be solvable in both rulesets now, but I may have missed some things.

Looks pretty nice! I noticed upon viewing these levels is that It Suits the Purpose (7) has a chip socket but no chips, which makes the diamond shaped room pointless (and the overall solution pretty trivial). Were there suppose to be chips in this level still? Otherwise it looks pretty nice, can't wait to play these (Y)

Also, there appears to be a hint with no text in Waterfall (21).

Thanks, updated.

I also changed the second area in #24 (Mansion).

edit: No clue why or how, but the chip counter on #25 (Swamp) displayed 16 chips. This has been corrected to 8. 

I've recently played this set along with ZK4 and ZK5. Both are nice sets.

This one the Damnation ZK3 version is also good too. Four Years kicked my butt lot though. I understand it is supposed to be an uber difficult level along with A River Runs though It (39) but I felt that playing the level was the "Think Tank" experience from CCLP3. However it is totally up to you if you want to nerf it a little bit.

I also wanted to give feedback for ZK4 and ZK5 but I don't want to create any spoilers. Maybe if there is a separate thread for both sets then I will.

Anybody completed Four Years (40), this is a truly difficult level. Any tips?

The section that keeps screwing me up the most is the bee section circling the red key. :) 

P.S: Thanks for uploading a video for A River Runs Through It (39). That was another crazy hard level.

You have to jump in and grab the red key as soon as it's free. It can be pretty difficult at first, but it's easy once you have the timing memorized.

Here's a video solution to show that it is indeed solvable.

Honestly that room is obnoxious, :angry:  it's like an almost impossible version of the "boosting ice and tank section" from Think Tank, this level will be better off with one less bee. It seems like pure luck is a factor in that room.

I'll post my review since I've completed 39 of the 40 levels.

1. Nice diagonally symmetrical puzzle with a nice puzzle.

2. Neat looking simple maze

3. Not too bad of a level just gotta be careful with which blocks you push.

4. Tricky level for the start of the set but it is good exercise for toggle door parities.

5. Pretty neat looking and nice item swapper.

6. Awesome puzzle. Was this supposed to be a series of levels since there was a split path in CCLP4. Maybe this is part 1.

7. I feel that we need more levels of the "Last Laugh" kind of concept. Also a simple level.

8. Okay level, I guess.

9. Same as level 8, the typical level that follows a sequence of puzzles, which I really like.

10. Kind of nerve wracking with the force floor slides on water. I am not going to lie, FF slides surrounded by water are pretty scary.

11. Tricky time rush level but fun to figure out.

12. Great level and how it looks in the map is awesome.

13. A little tedious but I don't mind it for this level. Also, looks nice in the map.

14. Well constructed sequential puzzle, only problem are the walkers on the top of the level.

15. I like the "deadline extension" concept meaning unlocking a cloner to make it longer.

16. Somewhat confusing level and yes another scary FF slide surrounded by water.

17. Really fun cell kind of level and a nice pattern of the chip always in the middle of each cell.

18. Okay level.

19. Awesome puzzle I like this one along with the aesthetics. Never been in a real life corn maze but this level is an enhanced maze.

20. I remember seeing this level in one of the CCLP4 voting packs, also a great level.

Nah, Split Path in CCLP4 is just the old version of the level (with the outer spaces filled with walls). I'd love to see that type of concept used more, though!

Also thanks for taking the time to leave all the feedback on my sets by the way, I know I haven't responded too much, but it is much appreciated! :)