AdrenalinDragon

The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread!

Chipmine -- Interesting concept but overextended. Still puts down that basic "It's always at the farthest point from where you stand."

"On The Rocks" - not the worst level ever, but certainly one of the less impressive levels out there (at least in the pool of Lynx-compatable levels; if you include all of the levels with invalid tiles, it actually becomes one of the better CC levels).

Nuts and Bolts - When me and my friend were younger, we couldn't do this level at all. (We weren't able to do the ice and fire bit for some reason...) After an hour of playing we got the chance to skip the level and we took it! We managed to get up to level 16 that day. I solved level 9 a few days later.

Mugger Square - When I was little, I made it a goal to collect all of the boots, even redundant ones.

Redundant? I used every one.

One of the original CC websites said something along the lines of "It's the kind of level you beat the first time out and never manage to beat again."

I can relate.

Digdirt - The level where I always tried to clear all the dirt just for the extra challenge :)

Block Factory - a level that always confused me way back in the days when I was a stupid kid. I never got the point of the level :/

I think I gained about seven or so levels from all of this catching up today. :D