AdrenalinDragon

The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread!

Morton - A level I used to never be able to beat because I didn't know you could trap the teeth in a pocket :/

Man, I was a stupid child...

I can't count how many times I had to Melinda get me past Morton -- until I read online about the "take the chip to get around him" trick on the wiki.

I'm sitting at 999 posts right now - and my counter has a nifty yellow "1-2" in the level counter. :) Nice!

Dude all I see is a blue 1 -- I must've missed it.

Dude all I see is a blue 1 -- I must've missed it.

Your not the only one. I missed it as well.

Block Buster -- F*** this. (Ctrl+D) hey Level 90!

Your not the only one. I missed it as well.

Block Buster -- F*** this. (Ctrl+D) hey Level 90!

Ctrl+D? Lol.

CHCHCHIPS --- And I'm getting this chip and there's a teeth OH GOD THEY ARE CLONING

• Upvote 1

Ctrl+D? Lol.

It's a function that ignores passwords in MSCC. There's also Ctrl+K, etc...

OH GOD THEY ARE CLONING

LOL that sounds exactly like what I said in my LP of CCLP2 when I played through Monster Factory (Level 111) XD

LESSON 6

Um. . . crap. It's been so long that I've forgotten the order of the lessons. Keys and chips are first, blocks and monsters are next, and dirt and gravel and teeth are last. Yeah, I totally belong in this community.

^Indeed.

Now You See It - Well it's a pretty good maze, though I'm not a big fan of it. It sure does prepare you for the eventual Stripes? level though. :)

I have a level in my second levelset very similar to Now You See It, appropriately called Did You See That? :P it includes, invisible walls, appearing walls, blue walls (fake and real) and dirt. Though if I replaced the dirt with recessed walls, it would be a huge maze of every type of wall in CC :P

Never knew about the stopsign in Roadsign...really? That's sort of cool...but then, how would you ever figure that out if you didn't have an editor?

Knot's sort of fun the first few times out, but it gets pretty boring after a while, imo. Pain actually starts off fairly well, but once you get past the bug room, it becomes absolutely terrible. And when you look back on it, even the bug room doesn't live up to its potential (partially due to the MS glitches).