AdrenalinDragon

The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread!

I never did understand the point of Cypher until I found the online CC community. I was a dumb kid.

I feel like I've been stuck on Suction Ride for quite some time.

How long does it take to pass Suction Ride? Geez, BitBuster's been on that forever!

LEMMINGS --- Round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and Level Complete!

@BitBuster I agree, lol. There's so many fireballs on Lemmings though! :O

And it seems everyone after ICEDEATH has been taking quite a while to get to SPECIAL. :P

Apartment - Classic recessed wall maze that I really liked as a kid :) I also wondered how the hell it referenced an apartment...(still wondering that)

Apartment - Classic recessed wall maze that I really liked as a kid :) I also wondered how the hell it referenced an apartment...(still wondering that)

Each room was a room in the apartment, or hotel kind of style, and the center was the lobby.

GLUT -- Loop around, outmaneuver the Teeth.. bingo, bold!

^Yeah, I never really "got" Apartment either. And yeah, Icehouse was an awesome level. I never did learn the mouse trick; I just had to perfect the timing with the down arrow.