AdrenalinDragon

The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread!

Yeah I do recall the password being similar to ninja. I don't remember exactly though.

Open Question - Yay! Ball Mazes! (Y)

The password's something like "NJLA." I guess, to my 6-year-old brain, it made sense. ;)

I think I spent more time trying to find a bust in the block section of "Open Question" than I did actually dodging the balls. :P

Deception - What's the point of this level exactly? I always thought it resembled a construction site when I was younger for some reason :P

Drawn and Quartered - Oh man, I always remember hating this level because the fireballs kept blocking the teleports. But I like the level now :P

The funny thing about Digdirt is that it seems to be one of the most imitated of the original CC levels when it comes to custom level sets...so many levels (relatively speaking) that are filled with dirt and then loaded with monsters to free or chips to collect...

The point of Deception is to, um, get to the exit. ;)

Seriously, I liked the odd way it had about it. It makes you think you're missing something.

Traffic Cop - Did anyone ever complete this the intended way, guiding the walkers into the button?

Also, I love how even if boosting didn't exist, this was still busted since you can just push a block onto the button (Y)

It never even occurred to me to direct the walkers...it also never occurred to me to push a block onto the button. Good thing I found the bust!

Castle Moat - A level that I never completed with the blocks. I was curious as a child :) .

Also, I love how even if boosting didn't exist, this was still busted since you can just push a block onto the button (Y)

This is what I did at first, and what you have to do in lynx if you want to bust it.

I have solved it using the walkers, by bridging across the water twice to use a quicker route.

Traffic Cop - Did anyone ever complete this the intended way, guiding the walkers into the button?

I DID NOT KNOW that this bust existed. I have only ever completed this level by guiding the walkers. :fireblock:

Yeah, that was one of those levels for which I always half-expected the traps/buttons to suddenly start working correctly and scare the **** out of me. Nightmare was another one.

^Haha the same to me :P

As far as I know I'm on Slide Step, which I LOVED THIS LEVEL! It shows a lot of originality :)

I wasn't fond of the way you could boost into fire (is that the one? Or is it that you boost into a pink ball? Or maybe a bomb...), but otherwise, it was a solid level.

I know there's quite a bit of guesswork sliding in that level but it's ok it's relatively short anyways (Y)

Alphabet Soup - I got stuck on this so much as a kid :P