random 8

Everyone Is Administrator

I saw a thread in some other forum i came across where each user pretends to ban the previous user for ridiculous reasons, e.g. having a digit in the username, not using more than 50 emoticons in every post, or making really long sentences. I want to expand that a little bit: in addition to banning, you can also add and/or remove as many permissions to/from the user as you wish. The permissions do not have to be sensible, enforceable, or even possible.

Rules:

1. You can only apply the new permissions to the user who posted immediately before you.
  2. You must provide at least one reason.
  3. All reasons have to be silly. (seriously though, let's not cause arguments here, please :))
  4. You cannot apply permissions to yourself, even if it's technically not double-posting.

Okay, so I know random 8 wasn't being serious, but just for the record, xkcd's license allows anyone to post the comics anywhere as long as they give credit, which I do in my signature. With that out of the way...

lookatthis is banned for having posts equal to the number in Zane's username.

lol he does that with me too, as well as, everyone else in the Community.

Josh is banned for playing other games that are not CC related.

lookatthis is removed from my CC Zone friends list (even though he wasn't in it to begin with) for assuming i have a Facebook account.

Tyler (quiznos00) is banned for having a Twitch username that matches his CCZone username, but a Twitch avatar that does not match his CCZone avatar.

Tyler's ban will end after he changes either avatar to match the other, or changes one of his usernames to be different.  (However, since he is banned from CCZone completely, including from the profile-editing menu, he has no choice but to change his Twitch avatar or username.)

Micheal is no longer allowed to use the chat because he spends the most time there.

I'm banned for spelling Michael incorrectly.

Josh is assigned to CCLP1 staff so he can report to me their secrets.

Michael is banned for thinking i was referencing CCLP3.