Sign in to follow this  
AdrenalinDragon

Minecraft

Has anyone else got Minecraft? I had a friend who used to let me join his server but we kind of drifted away and his server disappeared and now I don't really have a way to play it online again. It's pretty fun and amazing how small that game is and yet how addicting it truely can be! B)

It is, I was addicted a while back until I beat it... and got the "Want You Gone" style ending of course. I'll return one of these days, and in the meantime I recommend Rockdet's LP of course.

It is, I was addicted a while back until I beat it... and got the "Want You Gone" style ending of course. I'll return one of these days, and in the meantime I recommend Rockdet's LP of course.

Sheesh, you're making me blush :P

I never played it. My friends played it, wanted me to play it, I refused, then a few months later, they stopped playing.

wtf

No it wasn't embarrassing, but I'm kinda honored there. So many great LPs of Minecraft around. My old one is atrocious, my new one seems to start nowhere but still I have more fun than in the other.

Well it is the only one within the CC community... other than a few stray Minecraft vids on my channel. When you get unexpectingly blown up by a creeper your reaction is absolutely hilarious, like most Minecraft LP'rs.

An unexpected creeper would automatically make anyone jump on his chair.

Even worse, when you're in an underground fault line ravine cave thingy and a creeper drops down from way above in a connected cave, blasting you into a nearby lavafall.

<--- plays minecraft.

I was about half way down the map once in what should have been a well lit corridor, but apparently I had missed a small branch to the side, because next thing I knew I was blasted down a large open pit, falling through half the map and landing in a lava pool.

That could actually be done, since you can modify the enemies' skin. Could be amazing to create a CC-themed skin for Minecraft :P

Has anyone seen the castle Chuck Sommerville made in conjunction with Bill Darrah (another one of the CC1 level designers)? It's posted on his Facebook wall, for those who are his friend on there. :)

I know!! I feel like I need to play it sometime...but I'm so afraid I'll be sucked in. ;)

You'll be sucked in for sure. And the castle definitely looks awesome, I'm closely following Chuck's progression.