random 8

Supercollab 2: The Generic Sequel

The second super-collaborative project has begun!

Here is the file. I will try to keep it up-to-date by adding the new versions as they come in. I will also keep this post updated with a list of users who have contributed and users who want to go next.

Le Queue:

<first>
random 8
chipster1059
Michael
mobius
Zommy08
Flareon350
Hornlitz
mobius (2)
random 8 (2)
Michael (2)
chipster1059 (2)
Zommy08 (2)
Flareon350 (2)
geodave (see Flareon350 (2))
<last>

NOTE: If you don't submit your version before the time stated by your name in the queue (set 168 hours [1 week] after the moment you reach the top of the queue), you will automatically be removed from the queue. You can ask for an extension, but only up to 168 additional hours.

LEVEL HAS BEEN COMPLETED.

Edited by random 8

The way the queue works is that once you're on it, no one (besides those who were already on) can get in front of you, so you don't have to worry about that.

oh ok, I didn't know how this worked. Well you might as well take my name off the list because I can't think of anything. I also don't have much time to do it now so others should just go ahead of me.

As you wish....

Also, i added a notice to my first post (which i meant to have there in the beginning but forgot about it).

put me on the list again, I've got back in the creating mood and I've thought of some things I could add. [put me on the end, I mean, I'm not asking to go ahead of the others]

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/files/file/338-collab-level-generic-sequel-4th-edition/

to the participants: you can add another exit from my room if you want, or block off the FF exit. The extra thiefs are to prevent you from escaping from that first room with boots but I'm not sure that they're necessary; you can remove them if you want.

and where did Tom go?

Updated.

Mobius, i noticed in your version that the wall at [15,18] disappeared. Was that deliberate? (I don't mind if it is; it just seems odd since it doesn't affect anything so far.)

EDIT: Mobius just told me in the chatroom that it's a mistake, so i made another update.

Edited by random 8

Nice to see you found out about the hint.

And the block doesn't need to make it to the ice corners.  Chip simply has to push it to [2, 20], then go on the other side and push it out of the room.

And by the way, what does "Piecewise" mean?

Piecewise is a mathematical term, but with respect to this level, it doesn't mean anything. I just chose that name because i liked it.

I told mobius in the chatroom that you guys can change the name if you want, but i want to take that back now, mainly because i don't want to deal with any disputes on that matter.

So, is it too late to sign my name up for helping with this? I never got a chance to do anything with the first supercollab, so I'd like to give this one a try, but if you're already too far into it, that's fine. 

So, is it too late to sign my name up for helping with this? I never got a chance to do anything with the first supercollab, so I'd like to give this one a try, but if you're already too far into it, that's fine. 

Go ahead, there is still a large part of the map to fill up.