Flareon350

Word Association

For those who don't know how to play, an acronym is when you say a word and another person says something related to it. Example: I say dog, next person says bark, etc...

First one:

Computer

Except these aren't acronyms at all. Dictionary.com defines an acronym as:

a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words, such as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.

This is more of a word association game.

Anyway, to respond to computer: Chip's Challenge

• Upvote 1

Except these aren't acronyms at all. Dictionary.com defines an acronym as:

a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words, such as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.

This is more of a word association game.

Anyway, to respond to computer: Chip's Challenge

Well this game was from a forum I was part of a long time ago and this was the name of the game...assumed it was the same. At least I titled the game thats related to words. It could of been worse lol.

JoshL2

(because that's what I'm currently playing on Chip's Challenge)

:D

Flareon350 (creator of JoshL2) (Y)

Madhav Shanbhag (?!!)

Incidentally, I happen to work for a company called Knights; we make a product for chip manufacturing named Camelot (the older version was called Merlin), and sometimes there are bugs in the software. :P It's now part of a larger company called Magma, which probably means I should attempt this month's Create Competition.

- Madhav.