If you thought my level designing factory came to an end, you're wrong! 

This is the 5th levelset in the "JoshL" lineup! Unlike it's predecessor, JoshL4, this levelset's difficulty range will be moderate, though some difficult levels will still exist. The set will be Lynx compatible. Also, this set will have many "sequel" levels from past levelsets of mine. :)

I do plan to release a preview pack of this set sometime in the future, but not anytime soon.

Here is a preview of one of the levels I have made so far:

jvr4.png

In this thread, I will post more level previews, and you guys are more than welcome to make suggestions on what you'd like to see in this set! :)

• Upvote 2

the fire+theif level looks reall nicley designed. The hint decoration in the next one also (Y)

I really liked the concepts in 'Biting under the skin' from Josh4

Next preview:

AFg5HTS.png

Fun Fact: This is the first level created using a different editor, Chip's Challenge Level Designer.

• Upvote 1

After the update, the tank cloner doesn't clone (The Glider Supremacy), making the level impossible, and the pink ball doesn't move (Canal Patrol), which is minor, but makes it an inequality. Otherwise, a great set.

After the update, the tank cloner doesn't clone (The Glider Supremacy), making the level impossible, and the pink ball doesn't move (Canal Patrol), which is minor, but makes it an inequality. Otherwise, a great set.

Those are now fixed. I'm not entirely sure why these were like that though.

Well today hits the two month mark of the production of JoshL5, which currently sits at 36 levels. This is a much faster pace compared to JoshL4, which in the same amount of months 12 levels were created.

With that said, here is yet another level preview!

vqZSR0W.png